Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Flower claimed that she tried to contact Gambit but couldn't & her Ability apparently only works on Town
There are many odd details here, first of all it's confusing whether it's a Night or Day Ability, basically she is saying that the Ability triggers during the Night but you get to experience it during the Day

My take on this isn't that i don't believe such Ability but it must imply something for it to work like this.
The only Character that matches this is Law, i think her Ability it to try & find a Town (or more) & somehow make an Alliance so that she becomes Town too, hence why only Town can be effected & why it's triggered during the Night & happens during the Day so that the changes in her Role happen the next NP & not next DP. As for her Win Con, i think she needs to kill/lynch Caesar, it's possible she even knows his Identity & needs to convince town to Kill/Lynch him (Similar to Executioner, right? sorry i recall Roles)

Hence why there are no Claims this Game, because some Roles know the identities of others & Sanji's Role further proves this Theory.
(Add to it how certain Players are defending certain others as if they are 100% of their Roles)

Due to these Restrictions & Links, i expect that some Roles will have quiet some Immunities, and Caesar is one of them due to being a Logia & also Law's Target. If we connect the dots, not only it will explain why Flower is so persistent on Lynching Gambit but it also explains why she ignored Transport/Blocked Arguments & how the previous Lynch didn't happen. (Maybe Logia Immunity or a certain amount of Votes must be reached to represent Law-Straw Hats Alliance)

Gambit's Lynch will help me confirm this Theory or update it based on his Role

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for pure Reads, my suspects are Light, Marimo & Zemmi & don't ask me why, it's just pure feeling, no valuable arguments here.
Also regarding those failed kills, as i said, i expect lot of Characters to have Immunities (I mean if even Nami have some protecion in the form of Sanji, i expect most Characters to have similar Abilities, just read Punk Hazard Arc again)
Flower is on top of that saying that she knew Natalija was Town on D1 and with actual info somehow (not just by reads). So I wonder how is it possible that she would acquire alignment knowledge about a player as early as exactly during D1. And also having that too on top of the other ability she claimed.

As for pure Reads, my suspects are Light, Marimo & Zemmi
Interesting. First super original reads.

Yeah, what’s strange about Flowa is that it’s a night ability apparently, which created a mason chat during the day. But she didn’t get an “action fail”.

What her character is I have no clue, it’d have to be someone who is in a lot of contact with others.

Best case scenario Kinemon? Worst Vergo?

I’d put Usopp in this mix too

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just this Game, i honestly don't use Meta Reads like ever, because i believe any Player is capable of changing his Playstyle if he putts effort. So my opinion is purely about your performance this Game, i'm feeling hesitation in every post of yours tbh
Interesting enough :kriwhat: Can you point those posts out to me?

Interesting enough :kriwhat: Can you point those posts out to me?
All of them xD Can you show me few posts of yours where you showed 100% original plan for the day or a solid case about someone?
I skipped 20 pages from D1 & read i'd say 90% of this Day so maybe u can point out the 10% that i missed which can convince me you're Town
Post automatically merged:

Flower is on top of that saying that she knew Natalija was Town on D1 and with actual info somehow (not just by reads). So I wonder how is it possible that she would acquire alignment knowledge about a player as early as exactly during D1. And also having that too on top of the other ability she claimed.
It's obviously a Passive, i think she is a Character who have quiet some info about few others (Such as Law)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Can you give me your best reads on all the players in the game? please? I don't have a good read on you yet.
Sure.
Town reads - God Usopp, Marimo, Nat(lean)
Scum reads - Midnight, Gambit, Tris/Salah (lean)

Suspicious - You, Flower, Rej.

I'm neutral only on Jew. I'm not exactly sure where I would put Light and Lanji yet. And Beta is town according to most people's Meta on him. I too think he is for now.

And I will need much much more from Kiri to get anything.
Thanks for the input, but it's nothing new.
:sanmoji:

I see. Thank you. I still don't know much about all roles in mafia just yet
Keep playing you'll figure all of them out soon enough.

Zemmi

GodMommie
All of them xD Can you show me few posts of yours where you showed 100% original plan for the day or a solid case about someone?
I skipped 20 pages from D1 & read i'd say 90% of this Day so maybe u can point out the 10% that i missed which can convince me you're Town
D1 I didn't really do anything but this phase I'm pretty sure I have been actively scum hunting, and been pretty confident in everything I said, besides refusing to vote just because I was told to.

I guess all of you can just watch the results instead and then go by that.

It's obviously a Passive, i think she is a Character who have quiet some info about few others (Such as Law)
Would you rather picture her as pro town indie then? If she's Exe that is not possible however.

Guess she lied about her intentions if she is a neutral indie and is an Exe, otherwise she is not an Exe.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Gambit is lying, he didn't transport me with himself.
You wouldn’t have been made aware of that, would you? I don’t think we get notifications if we’re switched like that; I didn’t even receive word that my action last night was successful, although context clues have shown me it was.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You wouldn’t have been made aware of that, would you? I don’t think we get notifications if we’re switched like that; I didn’t even receive word that my action last night was successful, although context clues have shown me it was.
I actually asked about this and it seems like most things do not get feedback because it's traditional, because I asked about my own also.

Sure.
Town reads - God Usopp, Marimo, Nat(lean)
Scum reads - Midnight, Gambit, Tris/Salah (lean)
Did Tris post anything?
I guess all of you can just watch the results instead and then go by that.
If my Theory is correct & Gambit is Caesar & the only way to Lynch him is to reach a certain amount of Votes (Hence why last Lynch failed & this is represented by the Alliance that was made to take him down in the PH Arc)
Would you change your mind & vote?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Did Tris post anything?

If my Theory is correct & Gambit is Caesar & the only way to Lynch him is to reach a certain amount of Votes (Hence why last Lynch failed & this is represented by the Alliance that was made to take him down in the PH Arc)
I already have voted.

well Gambit took the last claim spot from what I know also almost every Law in every setup where there is a Law, he will have a shambles ability, it is the norm when creating a Law character xD I am on the side that it is mafia baiting for the real Law

I hope to hit AR 30 this weekend, I am a Xiangling main, I pulled her from free wishes and got the first constellation xD

what Zem says here summarizes it all
Pure BS

Zemmi

GodMommie
Actually after looking back I'm pretty confident in Gambit lying here. He never even mentioned Rej while he was defending himself from what Flower said.

The first thing I would have though if I was Gambit and what he said was the truth was "oh shit I transported myself" X would be scum in that case, so I need to move the conversation there and you guys no how over the top I am I would be tagging him Rej like crazy, looking back and trying to make a case against him.

So with that being said

Vote Lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa
Here! You might should also read the posts I made before this post too.

Did Tris post anything?

I ain't Ceasar. Lol.

Would you rather picture her as pro town indie then? If she's Exe that is not possible however.

Guess she lied about her intentions if she is a neutral indie and is an Exe, otherwise she is not an Exe.
Why it's not possible for her to be Exe?
Of course she isn't gonna say she is Indie or even imply it because she won't be able to convince us if we decide to Lynch her for being an Indie. And as i said, i don't think she lied about her Ability, i think she makes Alliances with Town & her Win Con is to kill/lynch Caesar.
It matches with some Players suspecting Gambit of being Caesar

I already have voted.
Nvm, i thought u were talking about D2, u meant u didn't vote D1

Zemmi

GodMommie
Why it's not possible for her to be Exe?
Of course she isn't gonna say she is Indie or even imply it because she won't be able to convince us if we decide to Lynch her for being an Indie. And as i said, i don't think she lied about her Ability, i think she makes Alliances with Town & her Win Con is to kill/lynch Caesar.
It matches with some Players suspecting Gambit of being Caesar

Nvm, i thought u were talking about D2, u meant u didn't vote D1
Ah I did vote d1 but for Beta, I do wish I would have changed my vote like I said but I really didn't feel confident about either of them. Though I believe they both are likely scum and maybe even possible buddies because I need to look back but I don't remember either hard pushing each other. So we might have lucked out and have 2 voted on on D1.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I see a lot of people mentioning Law, but how sure are we he's town?

He's a shichibukai who has his own goals in PH.

He should be a third party.

Pro or anti town. We don't know just yet.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Didn't know about this. Then Gambit might indeed be Law assuming his ability wasn't handmade. I recall he would switch himself when attacking Doflamingo with the Gamma Knife.
So basically Flower claimed that she tried to contact Gambit but couldn't & her Ability apparently only works on Town
There are many odd details here, first of all it's confusing whether it's a Night or Day Ability, basically she is saying that the Ability triggers during the Night but you get to experience it during the Day

My take on this isn't that i don't believe such Ability but it must imply something for it to work like this.
The only Character that matches this is Law, i think her Ability it to try & find a Town (or more) & somehow make an Alliance so that she becomes Town too, hence why only Town can be effected & why it's triggered during the Night & happens during the Day so that the changes in her Role happen the next NP & not next DP. As for her Win Con, i think she needs to kill/lynch Caesar, it's possible she even knows his Identity & needs to convince town to Kill/Lynch him (Similar to Executioner, right? sorry i recall Roles)

Hence why there are no Claims this Game, because some Roles know the identities of others & Sanji's Role further proves this Theory.
(Add to it how certain Players are defending certain others as if they are 100% of their Roles)

Due to these Restrictions & Links, i expect that some Roles will have quiet some Immunities, and Caesar is one of them due to being a Logia & also Law's Target. If we connect the dots, not only it will explain why Flower is so persistent on Lynching Gambit but it also explains why she ignored Transport/Blocked Arguments & how the previous Lynch didn't happen. (Maybe Logia Immunity or a certain amount of Votes must be reached to represent Law-Straw Hats Alliance)

Gambit's Lynch will help me confirm this Theory or update it based on his Role

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for pure Reads, my suspects are Light, Marimo & Zemmi & don't ask me why, it's just pure feeling, no valuable arguments here.
Also regarding those failed kills, as i said, i expect lot of Characters to have Immunities (I mean if even Nami have some protecion in the form of Sanji, i expect most Characters to have similar Abilities, just read Punk Hazard Arc again)
This has greatly made me look at you more positively. Also if you want reads on players, you can skim Day 1 too. I wouldn't say it is entirely useless. Certain suspicions carried over from day 1.

Did Tris post anything?
Lack of it tbh, seemed to me that she was mainly on the fence and chose easy way outs. But I'll have to reconsider after looking at your play.

Status
Not open for further replies.