[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm only a little sad we couldn't set up fake aliases like the online version...

Anyways, I'm assuming role madness means normal set ups are out the window? Not a question for Al, but other players here.

I'm only a little sad we couldn't set up fake aliases like the online version...

Anyways, I'm assuming role madness means normal set ups are out the window? Not a question for Al, but other players here.
ToS is played with set roles which are usually all the same and preset. It's unlikely that the host changes them for what I know.

Also in this game night results are very important to grasp in-game actions, so it's not just reads based.

N

NeutralWatcher

Okay, so we can probably expect the usual. 4 Mafia, 1 Neutral Evil and one Neutral Benign. Fingers crossed we don't have a Witch and this isn't a Coven game. That'd be mad annoying. I'm more used to the mafia roles.
Coven is not in this game? From the guide I see coven role

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Coven is not in this game? From the guide I see coven role
I'm merely hopeful the Coven faction itself hasn't supplanted the Mafia faction. I know Mafia a whole lot better, whereas I only played the online Coven on the occasional free weekend. It's entirely possible, same with getting Coven expansion roles.

Fingers doubly crossed we don't have vampires.

Hello all. A game like this is not my cup of tea, or coffee for this matter. Don't know much of the rules, so I will not be making the most intelligent posts. So heed my warning well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why you want townie to protect you? What makes you more eligible than rest of us for town protection?
Well, because I asked for it, for starters. And because I think I'm very knowledgeable in this game and have already pretty much put myself out there.

So, if the lookout / town protection wants to be on someone, why not me? It'll be an arbitrary choice regardless. But I'm requesting it and willing to do the footwork.

Obv. if a Mayor comes around, the LO can be on them. Same can be said for TP with the Jailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.