[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slips are slips. It’s not a matter of “oh look at me with my 10 years of experience in mafia! I can’t make a single mistake!”

I will take slips for what they are. If you can’t defend your action and have to jump to using your experience and berate me for being a novice player, this only shows that you are running out of arguments and have to resolve to something not even related to the current game’s events.
No I can very well fakeclaim to find reaction because I know that I'm the Lookout lol.

It's a very legitimate mafia practice, that's why I called out your inexperience.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's part of fake claiming, trying to make it sound real.

Then after you get some reactions, you can reveal your true intentions.
Thats BS.

You fake claimed. Defended it...then after rej called it, you called for LO with argument that you wanted to see reactions.

You made many slips Final while flower hasn't made a single slip.

Thats BS.

You fake claimed. Defended it...then after rej called it, you called for LO with argument that you wanted to see reactions.

You made many slips Final while flower hasn't made a single slip.
I wanted to see what the initial reactions were to find something useful, it's not that you have to keep your fakeplay for hours.

That's rare and uncommon.

I know how this stuff works lol.

D

Dragomir

what were your initial doubt against Final, before his slip-off..??

that's a pretty bold claim for someone so inactive. Are you just following orders..??
I am using my ToS knowledge to make that claim. Voyeur is not a role within town of salem, thus he is lying, thus he is scum and everything he said after that is pure wholehearted bullshit. It should be ignored for us to focus on other players.

Beta is scum. Jailor should jail and execute him.

C

Celestia

It seems flower isn't the only one with info. Even you have something.. right?
well it is obvious she used a night action that why she asking them and from what I am familiar with the roles I know what might be her role and what she doing

I was just playing around and see what arguments you guys could pull over my BS.

Also no one has counterclaimed me so far.

I'm the Lookout, if you guys don't believe me then lynch me.

It's a very common practice to find for players' reactions.
Hmm if we believe u are the LO what was your actions ? How come u claim without actions ??

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Status
Not open for further replies.