[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Simply process of elimination here.

Poison, Flower, Rej, Dark, Queen, and Homelander. Let's add Neutral to that list too. If we have only 10 townies then that remains 4 spots for ppl to be in. Let me add myself in there, as I will reveal myself soon enough here and you'll see how confirmed I am. That's 8 total. Were left with 2.

TAC, Reborn, Nana, Kiwi, All Red, and True God Moe left to fill in the slots.

The remaining 3 mafia and witch are in this pile.

I will confidently assert TAC and Reborn into my town pile. Nana is witch. Kiwi, Red, and More are mafia. Badaboom.
There is a scum in the list of townies, they probably took on the role of NW and claimed it.
What did Homelander claim again?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok nvm I just caught up, so everyone is sort of on the same page.

He claimed Sheriff and that he visited me and got innocent...which basically everyone could have done after I already revealed myself as Psychic, actually.
I see, so his claim isn’t very credible. Then I think this paints it pretty clear that the most likely to have fake claimed to be Homelander.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
so TAC is mafia and he whispered to me to block a non mafia (Kiwipom)? Or is TAC town too? since his suspicioun sounded legit

@Kiwipom what you think about TAC's suspicion on you?
So Homelander is our janitor?
Ok nvm I just caught up, so everyone is sort of on the same page.

I see, so his claim isn’t very credible. Then I think this paints it pretty clear that the most likely to have fake claimed to be Homelander.
@Flower

You guys just wait for my whisper to al. After that she will tell what we need to do. I have a plan.... But this damn coach went offline I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.