Speculations Ryokugyu will arrive at the end of Wano

@AdmiralKinyagi good call man
i also thought greenbull will show up but i didn't expect him to have a plant related fruit since it seemed so lame compared to the other admiral's abilities like magma, light, gravity etc.

I firmly believe that this is how the arc will end and how Luffy will keep the WG out of Wano.

The Two Main Arguments:
Narrative progression.

The admirals appear periodically at the end/beginning of arcs to give us a gauge of the MCs progression/level relative to the world.

1. SHs encounter Aokiji mid pre-time skip -> The SHs get washed and are completely outclassed

2. SHs encounter Kizaru late pre-time skip -> The SHs still get washed, something has to be done

3. SHs encounter Fujitora early post-time skip -> The SHs can somewhat hold their own, but it's still too early and we have to evacuate

A natural next step would be

4. SHs encounter Ryokugyu mid/late post-time skip -> The SHs can hold their own fully now and can fend off a marine admiral

The state of Wano and the emphasis on the lack of Forests
A very weird amount of emphasis was placed at the beginning of the arc on how the plants/vegetation and natural resources of Wano were being depleted by Kaido's factories.

Just defeating Kaido on its own isn't enough to return Wano to Prosperity.

Assuming that Ryokugyu has a plant/wood-themed fruit (Fujitora + his purple gravity clearly take inspiration from Madara, why not Ryokugyu and Hashirama?), we could very easily see Ryokugyu getting Aokiji type feats where he creates entire forests in Wano.
:cheers:

Greenbull is capturing Luffy , remember even Ceasar was able to capture Luffy in Punk hazard
You compare punk hazard with wano YOHOHOHO kid
Post automatically merged:

if luffy can beat kaido why he couldnt beat ryokugou...

This is joyboy we talking about
Joyboy only comes if luffy dies but I dont thinn sanji and zolo let that happen but for sure GB will fight luffy