Powers & Abilities Sabo is incredibly overrated, he literally did nothing impressive in the series

Bro do you realize that Fujitora was sandbagging and using the fight to pretend that he couldn't interfere with Luffy vs Doflamingo?
That much was literally stated

Sabo couldn't leave a burn scar on Fujitora who is overall weaker than Kaido and has immensely lower durability than Kaido
Rooftop Zoro hurt Kaido much more than Sabo did with Fujitora
And Rooftop Zoro is weaker than Marco/King
Dude forget Zoro I'm not talking about him.

I'm saying that Oda made us believe that Sabo is a solid Admiral level but now we can't be that sure. I'm just sure that he is at least close to it.

The revos don't even have acoa and some of you guys are acting like they are massively above commanders.

Like no.

They are on the same tier as the commanders we have seen. If even.

I doubt any of these dudes are above Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
As Luffy's older brother and a good technical fighter, he is stronger than Luffy.
However, blunt pipe and fire damage are two things Luffy handless well...
If Luffy was more lethal and better in CQC and Observation, he would beat Sabo.

Yes, feats are not so clamorous for now

But hype alone can make Sabo Admirals/Yonko level right now, i think that Sabo is the weakest low top tier, equals to Aramaki and Fujitora

Sabo is growing just as much as Luffy is. He'll reach top tier levels by the end of the series.

I want to believe he was originally popular for his design rather than "because his power is maximum" (which it wasn't in Dressrosa and possibly still isn't).

I like Sabo, but... I liked Ace more.:catcry:

Do you like imagine a whole different One Piece in your dreams to the one Oda writes for real?
Stick to wanking zoro

Cry about it

Sabo is above Zoro

Zoro barely beat King who's a fodder to GB while Morley and Karasu can 2v2 Admirals

Let Zoro surpass Morley and Karasu first

Last edited:
Stick to wabking zoro

Cry about it

Sabo is above Zoro

Zoro barely beat King who's a fodder to GB while Morley and Karasu can 2v2 Admirals

Let Zoro surpass Morley and Karasu first
Zoro "barely" beating King is still better than whatever Sabo has done. You can't just invent feats or use fake spoilers. It doesn't work like that. Zoro has feats vs Kaido, Big Mom, and King. 2 Yonko and a Yonko right hand.

Meanwhile you elevate Sabo above because he witnessed Cobra's murder and then people called him Flame Emperor. Get serious. :milaugh:

Do you like imagine a whole different One Piece in your dreams to the one Oda writes for real?
In the one I read Aramaki can easily defeat King without even using his golem by randomly walking past him negative diff, but still cannot easily defeat Morley, aka Sabo's subordinate.

Before comparing Zoro to Sabo make sure that his opponents can compete with Sabo's subordinates at least.