General & Others Sabo still have bandages

ROFL 🤣🤣🤣
Admiral downplayers, where are you?!
Explain this! Why Sabo still injured while Ryokugyu is clean??? Make it make sense!!!

Summom @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The Buddha etc

Don't let them off! They have a lot to answer for! Silly Yankers... 🤭
you forgot to add ,as mentioned in the chapter that one month has passed since the Reverie .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Karasu and Morley don't have any bandages, and we explicitly saw in the panel that Morley was facing Green Bull. As my colleague mentioned earlier, one month has passed since the battle at Reverie, indicating that Sabo's injuries may have originated from another conflict.

However, the fact remains that Morley fought against GB, and GB was not able to inflict any injuries on Morley...

This topic, which was supposed to make the admirals appear better, actually makes my beloved admirals seem worse.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Karasu and Morley don't have any bandages, and we explicitly saw in the panel that Morley was facing Green Bull. As my colleague mentioned earlier, one month has passed since the battle at Reverie, indicating that Sabo's injuries may have originated from another conflict.

However, the fact remains that Morley fought against GB, and GB was not able to inflict any injuries on Morley...

This topic, which was supposed to make the admirals appear better, actually makes my beloved admirals seem worse.
Morely was protected by Celestial Dragons.
Cry.