General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title

Shin at 1st :kuzanshut:
i didn't expect sakamoto this low and this much difference between him and shin but oh wow
not surprised by nagumo and orsaragi, didnt expect shishiba in the top 10
Well makes sense, Sakamoto doesn't talk much after all, it feels like Shin is the actual main character and Sakamoto is more of a supporting character.........Nagumo is super cool, prob my fav, if he had more screen time he would easily be top 1 imho!

I wanna see more of the Old JCC trio's friendship. Hope we get to see some chaps of them in the The Order.

As of now this FB has had 4 chaps. Assuming theirs like 9 chaps for a full flashback volume (with Rion on the cover). Then next chap shpuld conclude the fight....and then we have 4 more chaps of them in The Order or being intiated into it, hopefully

I wanna see more of the Old JCC trio's friendship. Hope we get to see some chaps of them in the The Order.

As of now this FB has had 4 chaps. Assuming theirs like 9 chaps for a full flashback volume (with Rion on the cover). Then next chap shpuld conclude the fight....and then we have 4 more chaps of them in The Order or being intiated into it, hopefully
But wait was it ever confirmed that Rion joined The Order?
Iirc she was always regarded as school friend.
I think they are either rejecting offer or rion is getting killed before she join.

But wait was it ever confirmed that Rion joined The Order?
Iirc she was always regarded as school friend.
I think they are either rejecting offer or rion is getting killed before she join.
I dont think it was ever implied she never joined. Plus why wouldnt she join....The Order is the apex of her career goal.

And I also dont think shes dying soon. Not until Uzuki has something happen to him. And that will be further down the line.

I dont think it was ever implied she never joined. Plus why wouldnt she join....The Order is the apex of her career goal.

And I also dont think shes dying soon. Not until Uzuki has something happen to him. And that will be further down the line.

ehhhh. The Order is legendary, but it's not necessarily the Apex cause it's a position that calls for a lot of things that an Assassin might not desire.

More than that.

There is the regular assassin nonsense but also

People aiming for your spot in the order

Order members have to complete direct orders or risk being labelled a traitor

Directly impacted by JAA politics
Pretty sure everyone is called a traitor if they dont follow orders.

But yh your right people will be aiming for your spot. But then again theirs aleady a lot of open spaces since its never filled.

Pretty sure everyone is called a traitor if they dont follow orders.

But yh your right people will be aiming for your spot. But then again theirs aleady a lot of open spaces since its never filled.
I mean, as far as we know, your regular assassins don't get orders from the JAA unless they're in direct employ. Heisuke was just bumming around and Boiled dropped the Sakamoto job like it's no big deal. I think unless you're actually order, you don't really gotta worry about JAA stuff beyond the whole paying fees deal.

Also we don't know if Assassins' beyond those aware of the Order's workings are even sure about the 10 seats. People, who aren't sufficiently high in ranking like Boiled, don't even know who's order or not or if they even exist and the way Nagumo spoke about it, they don't even know the roster/if it's full.