General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Shishiba fans won. Btw his fit is awesome.
-----

Vol 2 - Rollercoaster scene

Vol 3 - Rootop Sniping scene

Vol 4 - Focus on Natsuki's invisibility suit

Vol 6 - Focus on Nagumo's dice

Vol 10 - Uzuki's elevator scene

Vol 11 - Shishiba using the hammer as a mirror scene

Vol 12 is probably Kanaguri. So what would it focus on ? Suzuki could be really creative and make heavily focus on filming equiptment. He could also possibly change the Vol cover into a movie cover or movie reel.

Or he could do a scene within the fight with Sakamoto. Maybe something to do with lazers.

Is Nagumo genuinely a slacker or Suzuki just wants to save him till the current story. Cause in the current plot Nagumo's precense is gigantic, then you have this flashback and hes kinda in the shadows with Rion and Sakamoto stealing all the shine.

I think its just both lmao. But I still want Nagumo to get individual shine. It feels like the only time he does something/shows off is when the others show off.

Is Nagumo genuinely a slacker or Suzuki just wants to save him till the current story. Cause in the current plot Nagumo's precense is gigantic, then you have this flashback and hes kinda in the shadows with Rion and Sakamoto stealing all the shine.

I think its just both lmao. But I still want Nagumo to get individual shine. It feels like the only time he does something/shows off is when the others show off.
I feel like he will focus more on Rion and fatmoto.Since in the current story Rion is dead, and fatmoto isnt in his prime. Saves nagumo for kanaguri or ideally a Slur :cheers: