General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Hyo's complete lack of presence and fights makes me believe he's a lot stronger than folks believe
Yh hes being saved same way Shishiba was. Everyone thought Shishiba was gonna get folded by Yotsumaru due to his lack of feats, then bam...he popped off.

hmm i think he's the first one of the order who's gonna go down, not saying he's weak but he had like 0 panel presence....if they're really gonna start to take down members of the order it only makes sense that he'll he be first one to go
Nah thats completely unfair. In general I dont see anyone in The Order losing, especially if it ends up being 1v1 fights. But in general its unfair for Hyou to lose without getting any hype or feats or anything.

I think hes being saved ( same way Shishiba was getting saved) to get a big fight against either Kumanomi or Haruma.

Is it fair to consider Nagumo a swordsman or a knive user ?

I think his weapons are far bigger than knives and look more like swords. So it makes sense his giant swiss army knive, is actual swords....which are big knives in general.

In that case, will we ever see Nagumo use all swords at the same time ? He had 7 or 8 or something lol.

Is it fair to consider Nagumo a swordsman or a knive user ?

I think his weapons are far bigger than knives and look more like swords. So it makes sense his giant swiss army knive, is actual swords....which are big knives in general.

In that case, will we ever see Nagumo use all swords at the same time ? He had 7 or 8 or something lol.
Maybe if Slur and co target him and we see him go all out