Break Week Sake and Meat

Who do you prefer?

• Team Sake - World's Strongest

• Team Food - Ridiculous Ability

Results are only viewable after voting.
People sincerely applauding this thread need to study something called falsifiability among many other principles of rational thinking.

Again, Nik is probably mocking everyone here, but I'm sure some users here are seriously buying it and it's hilariously sad.
The reasons why Nik did this thread are obvious...

But this doesn't mean those parallelisms are out of his ass, I think Oda aimed for them to a certain degree

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
People sincerely applauding this thread need to study something called falsifiability among many other principles of rational thinking.

Again, Nik is probably mocking everyone here, but I'm sure some users here are seriously buying it and it's hilariously sad.
What was seen cannot be unseen. :goyea:
Now that you know that Luffy is the Big Mom of the new generation, that will always follow Luffy around.
I know that you would have no issues if the roles were reversed so this will bother you forever, I guess...

What was seen cannot be unseen. :goyea:
Now that you know that Luffy is the Big Mom of the new generation, that will always follow Luffy around.
I know that you would have no issues if the roles were reversed so this will bother you forever, I guess...
"I know that you would have no issues if the roles were reversed", cut the crap, I'm not stupid enough for you to try that. Luffy being compared to Kaido and Zoro to Big Mom would be equally dumb because none of this has a solid basis.

I mean, I either believe you are mocking everyone or that you truly believe this absurdity; which is better for you?

The reasons why Nik did this thread are obvious...

But this doesn't mean those parallelisms are out of his ass, I think Oda aimed for them to a certain degree
Oda didn't aim for them, don't be ridiculous. These aren't parallelisms, these are confirmation biases, spurious relationships and unsupported assumptions all over the place. The train of thought in this thread is idiotic and anybody buying it needs some lessons on how to think properly.

This is exactly why I said the dimwits applauding this thread need some lessons on rational thinking, starting by falsifiability, which is what always, always fails with people depending on finding similarities to make a case. It's a structural lack of reasoning abilities.

"I know that you would have no issues if the roles were reversed", cut the crap, I'm not stupid enough for you to try that. Luffy being compared to Kaido and Zoro to Big Mom would be equally dumb because none of this has a solid basis.

I mean, I either believe you are mocking everyone or that you truly believe this absurdity; which is better for you?

Oda didn't aim for them, don't be ridiculous. These aren't parallelisms, these are confirmation biases, spurious relationships and unsupported assumptions all over the place. The train of thought in this thread is idiotic and anybody buying it needs some lessons on how to think properly.

This is exactly why I said the dimwits applauding this thread need some lessons on rational thinking, starting by falsifiability, which is what always, always fails with people depending on finding similarities to make a case. It's a structural lack of reasoning abilities.
:akasalt:

It's just exhaustion that so many people here are this malfunctioning. You guys are scaring great content away because you can't think beyond these idiocies, yet you seem happy to be wasting a community, as usual. That you are defending this crap isn't surpising, white goose: whenever I find a post of yours is kindergarten level anyways.

Whatever, seriously. I'll just try to focus on content that doesn't make my brain cells cringe.

These aren't parallelisms, these are confirmation biases, spurious relationships and unsupported assumptions all over the place. The train of thought in this thread is idiotic and anybody buying it needs some lessons on how to think properly.
I'm going to save this and post it everytime I see a Lanjicuck post their fanfic parallels that only have one objective, to make Lanji seem stronger than what he really is. :cheers:

It's just exhaustion that so many people here are this malfunctioning. You guys are scaring great content away because you can't think beyond these idiocies, yet you seem happy to be wasting a community, as usual. That you are defending this crap isn't surpising, white goose: whenever I find a post of yours is kindergarten level anyways.

Whatever, seriously. I'll just try to focus on content that doesn't make my brain cells cringe.
Why are you so butthurt about a harmless thread and throwing insults around?
If you disagree with @nik87, just ignore the thread or counter his arguments. If the arguments are such low quality and kindergarten level like you imply, then you should be able to easily counter them instead of crying and insulting others.

don't be bother, don't forget these are the same people, who think zolo will wakeup from coma
with a huge power boost, and slay kaido.:suresure:

im sure they are really believing this shi, just like how they believe a stupid theory .:kayneshrug:

I'm going to save this and post it everytime I see a Lanjicuck post their fanfic parallels that only have one objective, to make Lanji seem stronger than what he really is. :cheers:
Fine by me, I'm not even a Sanji fan.

Pick whichever you prefer more, the facts will not change due to that.
The parallels are obvious and I didnt list even close to all of them.
You choose to ignore them because Luffy doesnt parallel Kaido.
You have no fact and your parallels are laughable. A minimum effort of a review:

2a - Kaido and Zoro are the World's Strongest characters of two different generations.
Zoro isn't the strongest of his generation. Certainly not now, certainly not in the future with Luffy (minimum) around.

1f - Both are the greatest names of their own era.
Big Mom was never the greatest name of her era. Xebec, Roger and Whitebeard, and now probably Kaido, all took that place while she has been a pirate.

1e - Both are Jacks of all trades, masters of none.
Luffy is a haki master (at each level he's beyond Zoro, by the way) plus just has consistently made the fullest out of his devil fruit. Far from a master of none.

2c - Both are hard to kill. Nothing managed to kill Kaido so far and it seems not even Grim Reaper himself will take Zoro's soul away.
Luffy is the one here who consistently bounces back from facing death. We don't even know what the Reaper was. If there's a definition of someone hard to kill that's Luffy.

2f - While Kaido is known as the strongest among land, sea or air, Zoro also has defeated representatives of those 3 domains(Hody, Pica and Alber).
So has Luffy (Arlong and Hody; Crocodile; Doflamingo).

2e - Both have an animalistic theme. Tiger and Dragon.
Everybody in One Piece has an animalistic theme.

Now let's focus on each category separately:
1 - Food lovers.
2 - Drink lovers.
Just some quick alternative lectures on what you assume to be intended parallels:

1 - Wano's villain "had" to be an oni and onis have to be drink lovers. In other words, Kaido and Zoro loving to drink is coincidence.

2 - Luffy is a food lover because of Goku (and probably beyond with a shared Sun Wukong inspiration) while Big Mom is a food lover because of the likely Ukemochi inspiration (goddess of food and fertility); plus many other food references in fairy tales.

3 - Whole Cake Island is Sanji arc and Wano is Zoro arc. Adding food to Big Mom's character reinforces Sanji's role.

On top of that, nowhere in the story has been addressed any comparison between Luffy-Zoro and Kaido-Big Mom on this basis. And this is the problem with focusing on similarities with no further thought: we can connect the dots between virtually anything if we don't go beyond the surface, like you did.

1 - Until now, Big Mom was in possession of the most ridiculous ability and 2 chapters ago, Luffy has surpassed her by awakening into Joyboy's sun god Nika.
No argument supporting that the Soru Soru should be considered the most ridiculous ability.

Apart from the fact that we can make many counterarguments by focusing on the falsifiability of your hypothesis, such as Luffy being the actual Joy Boy while Kaido is portrayed as a failed one; Luffy and Kaido being both mythical zoan users with advanced forms of armament, observation and conqueror's; Big Mom and Zoro both using swords to fight and portrayed behind Kaido and Luffy...; Big Mom and Kaido are both emperors sharing an ally relationship while Zoro is Luffy's subordinate...

Again, making comparisons between these two pairs is absurd: not only yours are weak and simplistic, but counterexamples are found with ease. And more importantly: they're all different characters, no need to reduce them to Zoro cheap wank (which is clearly what you intend).

Last edited:
OH MY GOD THATS SO TRUE :christindeed:

Zoro is also a depressed suicidal alcoholic that's jealous he couldn't be Mr main character Joyboy who will always be weaker than Luffy as he achieves the things Zoro can't, They are so identical..........or did I just describe all the toxic Zoro fans in this thread.....hmmm same thing I guess.

Why are you so butthurt about a harmless thread and throwing insults around?
If you disagree with @nik87, just ignore the thread or counter his arguments. If the arguments are such low quality and kindergarten level like you imply, then you should be able to easily counter them instead of crying and insulting others.
It's not butthurt but exhaustion from such crappy content to be seen over and over in this community; which is why I barely participate, anyways.

His arguments are just random; I wouldn't even call "counter" what I just did in my previous post because all his points feel like someone trying to convince me on all swans being white just because he never paid attention to the black ones. Just like you don't debate flat-earthers because their points are too much of a mess for a serious counterargument to be done.

As I said, a reasoning style that was refuted decades ago; reasoning based on similarities is arguably one of the dumbest methods of thought because it ultimately favors verifiability over falsifiability. Sad to see it's still around, but again, the average person doesn't know how to think, so not surpising.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD THATS SO TRUE :christindeed:

Zoro is also a depressed suicidal alcoholic that's jealous he couldn't be Mr main character Joyboy who will always be weaker than Luffy as he achieves the things Zoro can't, They are so identical..........or did I just describe all the toxic Zoro fans in this thread.....hmmm same thing I guess.
Mihawk failure to prove himself he's on WB's level has led zolofans to link him more to kaido than Fraud hawk, how sad :suresure:

Oops my bad, I thought Sanji parallels Ivankov. But I cant go against the author, Senor Pink it is 😂 😂
Senor Pink, Zeff, Judge, Ivankov, all of them work. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Whole Cake Island is Sanji arc and Wano is Zoro arc. Adding food to Big Mom's character reinforces Sanji's role.
And adding sake to Kaido's character reinforces Zoro's role, good observation. :goyea:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro isn't the strongest of his generation. Certainly not now, certainly not in the future with Luffy (minimum) around.
Except his goal is literally to be World's Strongest... :kobeha:
Keep Looney Tunes Luffy out of World's Strongest business.
He doesnt belong there, just like Big Mom doesnt.

Big Mom was never the greatest name of her era. Xebec, Roger and Whitebeard, and now probably Kaido, all took that place while she has been a pirate.
She is literally the greatest pirate name in the post-Whitebeard era, lmao.
Kaido isnt anywhere close to the greatest pirate name compared to LinLin.

Luffy is a haki master (at each level he's beyond Zoro, by the way) plus just has consistently made the fullest out of his devil fruit. Far from a master of none.
He can do everything, just like LinLin can.
And he is just as incompetent.
Jacks of all trades, masters of none, indeed.

Luffy is the one here who consistently bounces back from facing death. We don't even know what the Reaper was. If there's a definition of someone hard to kill that's Luffy.
And then there is Zoro who takes all of Luffy damaji on top of his own and says No to Death on that day. :myman:
Reaper was Death, it is obvious but I know y'all want it cousin Brook to be instead.
Your boy Sanjino is the one who said that Zoro is hard to kill and even called him a thing, just like people call Kaido.

So has Luffy (Arlong and Hody; Crocodile; Doflamingo).
Zoro beat Hody first.
There is no better representative of Land than Landmass Pica himself.
King, the ruler of skies is strongest than any character Luffy has ever beaten, by a huge margin.
Land, sea or air, always bet on Zoro. Never bet on Luffy, he loses countless times and needs tons of help.

Everybody in One Piece has an animalistic theme.
Are they also the animal that is a natural enemy of Kaido's animal? No, Zoro is.

No argument supporting that the Soru Soru should be considered the most ridiculous ability.
Let me guess, Oda didnt spell it out for ya so you couldnt put 2 and 2 together?

Zoro is Luffy's subordinate...
25 years and you still dont know that Luffy has nakama and not subordinates? :kobeha:

You are a low-effort troll.

Except his goal is literally to be World's Strongest... :kobeha:
Keep Looney Tunes Luffy out of World's Strongest business.
He doesnt belong there, just like Big Mom doesnt.
LMAO mihawk holds that strongest tittle that you're bragging about, and he got stalemate by commanders lower than ace,
World strongest my ass, got snubbed to one of the real strongest :suresure:

looney tunes luffy will lol diff EOS zolo, ya'll fools wouldn't even like it. :cheers: