Powers & Abilities Sandman: The Gorosei Have Shanks Level Haki

Topman did that roar covering the whole island till the ships and yet zero comment from Luffy
Not to mention aside from Luffy gag thing, the Giants were unfazed.

Gorosei will be like King where once you find their secrets, they get beaten easily despite being top tiers
Kaido is like Marco that you need to outlast or KO by hitting him over and over till he's out of stamina if you lack a finishing blow as powerful as flaming bagua /bajran.

And we know Marco > King
Agree.
It will be exctly like that. Almost all the problem will be discovering the secret/way to hurt them. Luffy would have probably KO some of them already if he knew how to do It.

The Gorosei on paper have powerful abilities but in actual combat they are lack luster. They remind me of the Far Zenith in HZD, who aren’t all that skilled in combat but can’t even be touched because of their advanced technology, until Alloy figures a way around their tech.

Similarly I think IMU has granted the Gorosei overpowered abilities, but they are still just old celestial dragons who rarely leave MJ and have poor combat abilities, which will allow characters with weaker abilities to defeat them once their immortality is circumvented.

The one exception to this is probably Venus, but Venus might fight Zoro.

https://x.com/sandman_ap/status/1771915625432305735?s=46

From Sandman:
[🔔Lost in translation] Both Shanks' and Saint Mars' Haki are extremely powerful, and based on Jinbe's reaction in the Japanese chapter, they seem to be almost on the same scale. Jinbe described "tremendous Haki" for Shanks and "what a big Haki" for Mars.

To recap the Gorosei have:
- awakened mythical zoans (or are straight up demonic entities)
- immense conqueror’s haki
- immortality

These dudes are stronger than the Yonko and the admirals and I’m an idiot for letting Nika shenanigans make me think otherwise.
Both times it was jimbei who was impressed. Jimbei, a non conqueror.
And Luffy wasn't really that impressed from neither, soo :kayneshrug:
Kaido >>> gorosei is still a valid statement until proven otherwise.

Since when does regen not matter?

By this logic, Marco got no diff’d by fodder beats pirates that stabbed him in the head during Onigashima.

Dorry and Broggy were portrayed as top tiers back in little garden, the Mr.3 stuff is just early series weirdness like Shanks losing his arm to a sea king.

The lore literally said the navy and all the pirates in the world couldn’t stop them 💀

Yes. They also probably beat Shanks.
Shanks purposely lost his arm, so it's not early powerlevel weirdness.

Crocodile got boosted to be Mihawk's pair however, is one.

https://x.com/sandman_ap/status/1771915625432305735?s=46

From Sandman:
[🔔Lost in translation] Both Shanks' and Saint Mars' Haki are extremely powerful, and based on Jinbe's reaction in the Japanese chapter, they seem to be almost on the same scale. Jinbe described "tremendous Haki" for Shanks and "what a big Haki" for Mars.

To recap the Gorosei have:
- awakened mythical zoans (or are straight up demonic entities)
- immense conqueror’s haki
- immortality

These dudes are stronger than the Yonko and the admirals and I’m an idiot for letting Nika shenanigans make me think otherwise.
Why didn't he say the Admirals have Shanks level Haki??
I haven't seen an Admiral use Conq Haki, either.
This vexes me. According to @Lee Ba Shou the Admirals are above both factions but they don't have quite as good Haki.

When they did not?

First they cut Ju Peter in a half whit a hikiless, nameless move. Then not only they blocked Topman supposed big attack, but they sent him flying like some random fodder.

You might be illiterate the Gorosei are shown time and time again to have average durability but insane regen which is why Saturn allowed for himself to get stabbed by Bonney. It also wasn’t a big attack by Warcury it was a basic un named attack.

Last edited:
You might be illiterate
And you might be seriously coping, but who cares.

the Gorosei are shown time and time again to have average durability but insane regen which is why Saturn allowed for himself to get stabbed by Bonney
And we all are saying that the regen in the only great thing about them for now. Ju Peter would be already dead if not, and Saturn too. For Saturn probably Franky would have been enough lol.

It also wasn’t a big attack by Warcury it was a basic un named attack.
Yeah, first a big CoC roar and then fodder attack when going against Nika, their mythical adversary?
Lol

Yeah, I can definitely see Kaido being stopped and then sent back flying by Dorry and Broggy.
Post automatically merged:

And Ju Peter needs a LOT of time to start his regeneration. (entier chapter)
Yeah, he basically disappeared until the end of the last chapter.