Powers & Abilities Sandman: The Gorosei Have Shanks Level Haki

I love how you guys act like you cared about Luffy so much before that this whole Nika thing just completely ruined the manga for you.

It was time for Luffy to become this strong because we are at EoS. That's what is supposed to happen to the protagonists towards the end of their journey.

The whole underdog shit we've been accustomed to for 20+ years was getting old. It was long past due for Oda to switch things up.
Hush little Oda angel this thread isn't even about OP quality

https://x.com/sandman_ap/status/1771915625432305735?s=46

From Sandman:
[🔔Lost in translation] Both Shanks' and Saint Mars' Haki are extremely powerful, and based on Jinbe's reaction in the Japanese chapter, they seem to be almost on the same scale. Jinbe described "tremendous Haki" for Shanks and "what a big Haki" for Mars.

To recap the Gorosei have:
- awakened mythical zoans (or are straight up demonic entities)
- immense conqueror’s haki
- immortality

These dudes are stronger than the Yonko and the admirals and I’m an idiot for letting Nika shenanigans make me think otherwise.
Just because a reaction of someone that says "wow" that doesn't mean = to someone else. You are really from another world ngl.

I love how you guys act like you cared about Luffy so much before that this whole Nika thing just completely ruined the manga for you.

It was time for Luffy to become this strong because we are at EoS. That's what is supposed to happen to the protagonists towards the end of their journey.

The whole underdog shit we've been accustomed to for 20+ years was getting old. It was long past due for Oda to switch things up.
Admiral fans like him are stuck in the old days. For example it's been about six months since Kizaru got hit by Star Gun and they're STILL coping about it
Because for some reason the mc being above an Admiral after 20 years of him constantly growing in power is bizarre to them, they can't cope with it, it's too much.

This is coming from the guy who thinks kaido is stronger then luffy? 😭
We saw G5 fight against Kaidou, he took a while to beat him and needed Bajrang Gun to do so (which Kaidou admitted he could have dodged even in his exhausted state)
Luffy is more skilled at G5 now but he's still not strong enough to beat a fresh Kaidou in a 1v1 imo

which Kaidou admitted he could have dodged even in his exhausted state)
Luffy is more skilled at G5 now but he's still not strong enough to beat a fresh Kaidou in a 1v1 imo
Yeah you just chattin, going to talk about admirals then give out head cannon for kaido, not even going to get into voat momo and kaido pointing out luffy conditions (worse then kaido) or the fact that you actually think he could’ve dodged a island size fist? But yeah it’s only a problem when it’s admiral fan huh

Yeah you just chattin, going to talk about admirals then give out head cannon for kaido, not even going to get into voat momo and kaido pointing out luffy conditions (worse then kaido) or the fact that you actually think he could’ve dodged a island size fist? But yeah it’s only a problem when it’s admiral fan huh
Luffy's got most of the stats necessary to beat him, it's just he has inferior endurance durability and stamina.

Luffy's got most of the stats necessary to beat him, it's just he has inferior endurance durability and stamina.
Luffy canonically gets stronger every arc , egghead luffy obviously wins, wano luffy was stalling the fight until momo had control of the island to move it , and kaido strongest attack quite literally got hand diff and countered by ryou, it’s bizarre for the mc to supprass the admirals but not kaido huh 😭

You are coping so hard bruh....
Lol
Post automatically merged:

And mere poison balls have G5 Luffy freaking out.
Since he was probably the only one able to deal with It, he was rightfully worried for Dorry and Broggy, Who didn't know that was poison.

I trust I don't have to post Luffy chilling in front of Saturn's poison hits, for example.