Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
So Sanji's comparable to WHITEBEARD now??? The man did join Rocks, acquire a powerful crew, etc. To move up in his crew required strength, it wasn't about seniority or anything like that (as we saw with Ace becoming a division commander). In order to make sure he could always protect his sons he'd have to be incredibly powerful. There's no such deal with being a great cook or finding the All Blue. As far as we know nobody else strong is after it, and his philosophy is to feed anyone who's hungry so it's not like his dishes getting stolen is an issue.
He brought up a good counter to your oversimplified and vacuous argument and you derived strawmans out of it can't say its something novel on the forum ..

The instance he gave to your "oh sanji's dreams don't guarantee or entail strength derive" was even a man like WB has very innocent and subjective dreams yet was said to be the WSM.. because he grew substantially...the argument never compared WB and Sanji in strength...so you get wgere the strawman's at

and what you counter that argument with?
Oh WB WAS IN ROCK SO HE NEED STRENGTH..

You see what you're doing here? you're excluding the same reality and facts for sanji's and suspending the same logic when it comes to him.. but then use the same logic, that you suspended for sanji, to justify why WB got strong.. you cherry pick narratives and notions to suit your argument
that's disingenuous

WB got strong due to rocks..

Sanji got strong coz he's the wings of the King.

Ig since WB with such a cute dream is said to be WSM.. you just focus on that fact that he's WSM.. and not one with a cute dream.

But since sanji has no grandiose epithets.. you scale his potential strength by his cute dream .. even when the epitome of cute dreams was called WSM.. that's called a logical fallacy... a very noxious derivative for that fact

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So Sanji's comparable to WHITEBEARD now??? The man did join Rocks, acquire a powerful crew, etc. To move up in his crew required strength, it wasn't about seniority or anything like that (as we saw with Ace becoming a division commander). In order to make sure he could always protect his sons he'd have to be incredibly powerful. There's no such deal with being a great cook or finding the All Blue. As far as we know nobody else strong is after it, and his philosophy is to feed anyone who's hungry so it's not like his dishes getting stolen is an issue.

We really don't know that Marco was always a doctor or is trained as one, I mean that very well could be a role he just took up due to his DF abilities having healing properties. WB did have a crew of nurses onboard looking after him at all times when he was older so it didn't seem as though Marco was classically trained or anything like Law and Chopper.

Big Mom argument makes no sense. She was naturally born absurdly powerful, Sanji was the opposite of that. She's actively aiming to become the Pirate King, and accomplishing her Totto Land dream absolutely requires strength. Nobody without strength and/or some other form of diplomatic authority can do so. Yet she acquired Totto Land by force, having stolen the land from a preexisting country, oppressively rules its citizens, terrifies crews and people from different races into submission, etc. None of this was achievable without her raw power.

I'm not a Zoro fanboy, if that's what you guys are gleaning from what I said. I have no bias either way. I like Sanji and Zoro about the same. Both great, badass characters in their own right. But Oda widening their strength gap (which was extremely small pre-TS) has been pretty blatant thus far. From having Sanji trained by Ivankov vs Zoro trained by Mihawk, to giving Zoro multiple complete 1v1 fights since the timeskip which Sanji hasn't had (his only proper fight against a halfway relevant opponent was a 2v1 with Jinbe against Wadatsumi), giving Zoro all those feats on the Rooftop, etc. We're in the final big stretch of the series. Zoro is headed directly towards being the World's Strongest Swordsman within the next few arcs. Sanji's headed towards finding that sea of dreams. Both grand, lofty dreams, but of entirely different natures.

People use King and Queen's relatively close bounties as evidence they're still close when everything else points to the contrary. The fact that King has constantly shat on Queen all arc long without nearly as much kickback from Queen as Sanji gives to Zoro typically. He also quite clearly functions effectively as a VC a lot of the time, which isn't really a thing in the SHs. And someone of King's caliber was the main antagonist of last arc, and his power was stressed heavily. So they're not really the same. Plus again, we really can't ignore the Rooftop. At this moment we don't know that Sanji's strong enough to damage a Yonko at all, let alone scar one. We don't know that he could've even held back Hakai for the millisecond that Zoro did. All these things add up. Oda's not such a shit writer that he'd just spring their dynamic back into place perfectly after all this, especially since it's been established that the SHs get stronger after every fight and that Haki gets stronger through fights as well.
Katakuri has no great ambition, he just wants to protect his family and dude has awakened Logia with advanced CoO and advanced CoA that rekt Luffy and today is one of the most powerful fighters in OP

Green bull intro looks more connected to sanji character but u want sanji fight kizaru but zoro may fight him since he uses sword also because in some way it looks like fugitora might not be a enemy of the straw hats so

Luffy vs akainu
Zoro vs kizaru or green bull
Sanji vs green bull or kizaru
But let's say fugitora is a enemy I can see it being like this

Luffy vs akainu
Zoro vs fugitora
Sanji vs kizaru
Yamato vs green bull

BTW, Kizarus kick work based on Mass to energy law . I guess , the only useful tool against this kick must be RS aborsbing cape. Or sanjis exoskeleton power.

Green bull intro looks more connected to sanji character but u want sanji fight kizaru but zoro may fight him since he uses sword also because in some way it looks like fugitora might not be a enemy of the straw hats so

Luffy vs akainu
Zoro vs kizaru or green bull
Sanji vs green bull or kizaru
But let's say fugitora is a enemy I can see it being like this

Luffy vs akainu
Zoro vs fugitora
Sanji vs kizaru
Yamato vs green bull
I still think none of the straw hats will fight the chromatic trio.

So it’s obvious Luffy always fights the strongest, the problem is Akainu doesn’t seem much stronger than Aokiji or Kizaru. Even when they fought it was a 10 day even fight.

This is why I think Oda will instead have Luffy fight smoker.

Smoker will have the opportunity to show that he’s above all admirals through a fight with Aokiji in the BB arc (God valley callback) and beating him handedly where as Akainu almost lost. Not to mention it makes sense to me for the Hunter to be above the animals.

I still think none of the straw hats will fight the chromatic trio.

So it’s obvious Luffy always fights the strongest, the problem is Akainu doesn’t seem much stronger than Aokiji or Kizaru. Even when they fought it was a 10 day even fight.

This is why I think Oda will instead have Luffy fight smoker.

Smoker will have the opportunity to show that he’s above all admirals through a fight with Aokiji in the BB arc (God valley callback) and beating him handedly where as Akainu almost lost. Not to mention it makes sense to me for the Hunter to be above the animals.
I do see where your coming from but smoker is wash up unless he goes through a serious power boost to be above akainu or kuzan which is unlikely I dont see him on luffy level ever again

Fujitora isn't fighting them (I feel like this kind of character who is given relevant subplots or time to shine before their pairs end up being allies or taken out by non-Straw Hats; for recent examples see Pekoms, Page One and probably Jack), and Kizaru seems to be paired with the right hand men and shares a closer bond with Sakazuki (therefore Zoro), so I guess Ryokugyu.

Before we got some glimpses of Ryukugyu i was thinking Sanji would fight Kizaru because of the kicks, but the personality of Ryukugyu and Sanji match a lot and make for cool moments if they got some interactions, much like Zoro and Fuji honored samurai personality. Think both Fuji and Ryu will clash with Zoro and Sanji, but theirs fights will not go on, as seems likely that the Admirals will betray the WG one day.

Pehaps Kizaru will die for some other character to establish himself as a strong, like Teach, Dragon or Imu.