Break Week Sanji and Zoro matchups: the ultimate poll

What is going to happen to Sanji and Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been saying this forever. The matchups have always been the same since the start of wano. How do you still not realize that Oda's formula is something is 99% follows.

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen

People are still denying it.

"But..But..but...but Zoro is injured".

Don't think for a second that Sanji will fight a first commander before Zoro. Use some common sense.

I've been saying this forever. The matchups have always been the same since the start of wano. How do you still not realize that Oda's formula is something is 99% follows.

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen

People are still denying it.

"But..But..but...but Zoro is injured".

Don't think for a second that Sanji will fight a first commander before Zoro. Use some common sense.
Nah that aint gonna happen, first give Zoro some wings or skywalk otherwise Sanji is 100% fighting King

Sanji fights King, Queen or Perospero

Zoro and Hiyori execute Orochi to close out their storyline. Zoro gains a new understanding of Enma, Wado, and his CoC. He gets healed, then goes back on the rooftop (along with the rest of the crew after they finish their matchups imo)

SHs provide as much support as they can against Awakened Kaido, with Zoro using the last of his strength to land one more devastating blow, this time re-opening Kaido's old wound. Luffy gets the final hit on Kaido's weak point and defeats him

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I don't conceive the animosity on Zoro v Orochi, so often mentioned, even if mostly allegedly bait.

Zoro v King is improbable due Zoro's goal to rest, let alone Orochi who shall most likely dealt with by some minor character.

I don't conceive the animosity on Zoro v Orochi, so often mentioned, even if mostly allegedly bait.

Zoro v King is improbable due Zoro's goal to rest, let alone Orochi who shall most likely dealt with by some minor character.
Do people dislike Zoro vs Orochi? I figured β€œZoro got badass feats on the rooftop, now Oda can give him a badass character moment with Hiyori.”

It’s not like it’ll be a feat thing just let Zoro shine as a character for a second rather than a swordsman.

Even if Zoro do happen to face orochi, it will be a "1v1" in the same manner as Luffy "1v1" that nameless fodder with elephant gun at the start of the raid....

How? by running away from him?
Yeah oneshot Page One like he did before...oh wait............nah he ran away as Page One was getting serious after tanking Sanji's strongest attack without any damage pffft some people are delusional.
Theres no panel of Sanji running away from Page One lol, also Sanji didn't even use a named attack in that fight. What were you reading? This is the last panel we see of the fight and then we dont see page one until 2 weeks after this.This is the canon material, So what are you even arguing at this point? You can't spin this as a negative for Sanji, because you dont know shit about the fight after this point lol.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Why are people denying the inevitable Prince going to become King vs who other than... KING
Zoro will fight king he is a swordsman with a fire theme and zoro is a swordsman who cuts fire, Sanji will fight queen to resolve the germa plot
Post automatically merged:

And Sanji already defeated Yonji, so no need to fight Queen.
King has two way to fly: through his natural ability and through an external ability, just like Sanji. But apparently a extendable neck is a much more of a direct link.
What does yonji has to do with anything?

Zoro will fight king he is a swordsman with a fire theme and zoro is a swordsman who cuts fire, Sanji will fight queen to resolve the germa plot
Post automatically merged:

What does yonji has to do with anything?
Zoro is going to rest.

Sanji needs some time to shine, he's had bad showings as of late and needs a redemption and the Prince is getting that redemption vs King

Aesthetically SvK is the best Wano fight possible

Sanji desperately needs a fight. Since Oda had Zoro fight Kaido, he appears to be moving away from the formula of Zoro goes against the number 2 and Sanji the number 3. I think Sanji and King is possible. Also Marco has been fighting King. That means by the time Sanji is fighting King, he won't be at his full strength. We are in the endgame, shouldn't Sanji be pushed in a fight? (High/low idk the difference)

My favorite Zoro is severely injured/half dead Zoro. When he pushes through in such dire condition is when Zoro has his best moments. I am cool if he's not fully healed during the next couple chapters.