Break Week Sanji and Zoro matchups: the ultimate poll

What is going to happen to Sanji and Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theres no panel of Sanji running away from Page One lol, also Sanji didn't even use a named attack in that fight. What were you reading? This is the last panel we see of the fight and then we dont see page one until 2 weeks after this.This is the canon material, So what are you even arguing at this point? You can't spin this as a negative for Sanji, because you dont know shit about the fight after this point lol.

Ok retard where did I say Sanji used named attacks?
Also Sanji did run away, the point of the clash was to stop Page One from killing people while looking for Sanji, the 3rd son didn't listen to Law when he said leave it but ran to Page One to stop him, it looks like you can only read but cant understand shit buddy!

Show me where Sanji beats Page One numskull...............

Yes he shot lasers that looked like the red guy valkyrie attack and during the oden fight he had a poison weapon like reiju
Any cyborg shots lasers and Drake knew about the PXs. What better opponent than him? :kayneshrug:

We don't know if its poison, if it's a virus Chopper would be a better matchup. Not that poison would be far different but i see your point:specialmeh:

Ok retard where did I say Sanji used named attacks?
Also Sanji did run away, the point of the clash was to stop Page One from killing people while looking for Sanji, the 3rd son didn't listen to Law when he said leave it but ran to Page One to stop him, it looks like you can only read but cant understand shit buddy!

Show me where Sanji beats Page One numskull...............
"PaGe OnE waS gEtting seRious aFter tAnKing Sanji's strongest attack without any damage" Did you not just say that shit??? Im pretty sure Sanjis strongest attack would atleast be named lol......
Bro theres no panel of Sanji running away, that just a fact...... Idk what to tell you bro. There no evidence in the manga of this. Why is it so hard to admit you dont know what happened in an offscreen fight??? lol. Its really not that deep.

"PaGe OnE waS gEtting seRious aFter tAnKing Sanji's strongest attack without any damage" Did you not just say that shit??? Im pretty sure Sanjis strongest attack would atleast be named lol......
Bro theres no panel of Sanji running away, that just a fact...... Idk what to tell you bro. There no evidence in the manga of this. Why is it so hard to admit you dont know what happened in an offscreen fight??? lol. Its really not that deep.
Who cares, every knows through a clear score Sanji low diffed him

RS Sanji's attacks are stronger than anything he can do with DJ, I pretty much made this very clear but allas you can read but cant understand!

Show me where he beats Page One deepshit.

Disregard the Sanji hater. He used the anime as proof then said β€œclaim manga facts” he’s just another clown

Last edited:
RS Sanji's attacks are stronger than anything he can do with DJ, I pretty much made this very clear but allas you can read but cant understand!

Show me where he beats Page One deepshit.
Sanji regular kicks in the raid suit are above what he can do in diable jambe? idk about that, Doesn't this dude literally need fire to bypass Zoan durability??? Blunt force damage does not work against the Ancient Zoans. Unless your swordsman, have an Elemental ability, Seastone or use Ryuo. You can't do any meaningful damage against ancient with just blunt force attacks. Even Big Moms Blunt Force did not do any meaningful damage to an Ancient Zoan.

And I Never said he defeated page one I said we dont know what happened.So anybody can interpret it how they want to, so its honestly pointless arguing about an offscreen fight. Its like someone trying to argue what attack Sanji used on Yonji When we didn't see the fight lmao.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji regular kicks in the raid suit are above what he can do in diable jambe? idk about that, Doesn't this dude literally need fire to bypass Zoan durability??? Blunt force damage does not work against the Ancient Zoans. Unless your swordsman, have an Elemental ability, Seastone or use Ryuo. You can't do any meaningful damage against ancient with just blunt force attacks. Even Big Moms Blunt Force did not do any meaningful damage to an Ancient Zoan.

And I Never said he defeated page one I said we dont know what happened.So anybody can interpret it how they want to, so its honestly pointless arguing about an offscreen fight. Its like someone trying to argue what attack Sanji used on Yonji When we didn't see the fight lmao.
what's this blunt force bs? Luffy knocked out page one in one attack with gear 3

Sanji desperately needs a fight. Since Oda had Zoro fight Kaido, he appears to be moving away from the formula of Zoro goes against the number 2 and Sanji the number 3. I think Sanji and King is possible. Also Marco has been fighting King. That means by the time Sanji is fighting King, he won't be at his full strength. We are in the endgame, shouldn't Sanji be pushed in a fight? (High/low idk the difference)

My favorite Zoro is severely injured/half dead Zoro. When he pushes through in such dire condition is when Zoro has his best moments. I am cool if he's not fully healed during the next couple chapters.
Sanji is not at his full strenght either. If he solos King with the injuries he got from Black Maria well that would be a massive growth

what's this blunt force bs? Luffy knocked out page one in one attack with gear 3
Underrated paypay. He took very well a hakized g3 + g2, almost dislocating his jaw. Other guys with a g3 under the chin could are reduced worse according to me (sasaki and apoo for example) Sanji rs with basic kicks generated black lightning on paypay

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Underrated paypay. He took very well a hakized g3 + g2, almost dislocating his jaw. Other guys with a g3 under the chin could are reduced worse according to me (sasaki and apoo for example) Sanji rs with basic kicks generated black lightning on paypay
black lightning? you mean the one that happens every time people use haki? Did luffy even use haki i don't remember, but i guess you are trying to make sanji look better after he failed the guy that luffy one shot

It is necessary to understand when Oda uses black lightning between Haki and instead when the blow is strong. Very. Now there is the unknown CoC but I don't want to go into that subject because there is little evidence. There is certainly a difference between the black lightning bolts on paypay, those between Ulti and Luffy and those between

Peroroncino

β€Ž
No he didn't, His gear 3 attack didn't do shit to page one, he just got up right afterwards. As shown in the very next chapter. Ulti was Knocked out briefly but even then she got up too.
it knocked him out briefly

it knocked him out briefly
Oh God........ your not getting bro......The point is It didn't matter. Which brings me back to the point I dont believe Sanji attacks raid suit or not can do anything significant to an Ancient Zoan. UNLESS he's using his fire. I dont believe Sanji can hit harder than Big Mom.