Powers & Abilities Sanji hasn’t gone all out since the timeskip.

Has Sanji gone all out so far?

• Total voters

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Sanji literally hasn’t been all out since the timeskip and I’ll explain why.

Sanji’s techniques:
-Hasn’t used his strongest technique so far: “Hell Memories” since the beginning of the timeskip

-Hasn’t used some of his strongest pre timeskip moves like “Anti Manner Kick Course” and has only used “Concasse” against Luffy so far

-Has barely used Haki to enhance his attacks

Sanji’s Opponents:
-His body was injured against Vergo and he was still able to knock him into the wall twice

-Didn’t use Hell Memories or Haki against Doffy

-Didn’t use Haki or Diable Jambe against Daifuku and Oven

-Didn’t use DJ or Haki against P1

-Didn’t use DJ or Haki against King

As you can see Sanji has been holding back in most of his fights so far, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Sanji's flames increase in power due to anger.....

Sanji himself knows how to control this..... shown when he keeps on remembering bad memories

So technically Sanji has been nerfed throughout the timeskip. His true power can only be accessed through anger. He can't access Sparking DJ or HM....without being intensely angered via memories or other ways. He's stuck with normal plain fire DJ. He may have went all out against Luffy, but it's practically useless because he wasn't angry at Luffy. So he technically didn't go all out. Still was able to knock out the endurance king easier than Katakuri tho:goyea:

Once Sanji is truly angered...then he brings out the big guns in firepower...

Sanji literally hasn’t been all out since the timeskip and I’ll explain why.

Sanji’s techniques:
-Hasn’t used his strongest technique so far: “Hell Memories” since the beginning of the timeskipz

-Hasn’t used some of his strongest pre timeskip moves like “Anti Manner Kick Course” and has only used “Concasse” against Luffy so far

-Has barely used Haki to enhance his attacks

Sanji’s Opponents:
-His body was injured against Vergo and he was still able to knock him into the wall twice

-Didn’t use Hell Memories or Haki against Doffy

-Didn’t use Haki or Diable Jambe against Daifuku and Oven

-Didn’t use DJ or Haki against P1

-Didn’t use DJ or Haki against King

As you can see Sanji has been holding back in most of his fights so far, what do you guys think?
Can't wait to see Anti Manner Kick Course against Queen :steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
His shin cracking vs Vergo or the need to use an help from his hated father (the RS) instead of going all put most likely means he has shown what he has. Anywau I hope I'm wrong and he throws the raid suit in the bin eventually.
He even said he hurt luffy to the best of his ability,that was sanji's full power.
Threads like this is just damage control by sanji fans.