Speculations Sanji is the only one capable of defeating Queen

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Queen is literally a bad match up for Sanji.

Sanji:
- Superior speed which he can dodge most of Queen's attacks
- Fire legs which can countered Queen's poison and ice
- Good CoO which can predict Queen's movement

The only thing that Queen has over Sanji is his endurance. If Queen pulled out his own Raid Suit or a jetpack, it will be a better match.

Sanji:

The only thing that Queen has over Sanji is his endurance. If Queen pulled out his own Raid Suit or a jetpack, it will be a better match.
The only thing I can imagine would be if Queen reveals that his mechanics have programming of their own and as such dont work off of his will and can’t be sensed due to CoO. This would allow Sanji a good way to train his Observation haki to evolve it.

I do think that Queen as a character doesn’t offer much to allow Sanji to learn, but maybe Oda will surprise us with some super weapons

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The only thing I can imagine would be if Queen reveals that his mechanics have programming of their own and as such dont work off of his will and can’t be sensed due to CoO. This would allow Sanji a good way to train his Observation haki to evolve it.

I do think that Queen as a character doesn’t offer much to allow Sanji to learn, but maybe Oda will surprise us with some super weapons
That would be cool. But Queen is a cyborg so his attacks depends on his senses.

Sanji:

Ye. Also AP because Queen's AP impressed me a lot, though he should try to hit the points of Sanji's body that look the most unprotected.