Character Discussion Sanji might fight Avalo Pizarro.

What do you think?

• Yeah Sanji vs Pizarro

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Nope, it's Sanji vs Laffitte

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • It's Sanji vs Burgess

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • None of them

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
Eh idk after this chapter his fruit seems strong, but nothing about him gives the vibe of being a Sanji opponent.
I think it reinforces what i already said, but i believe i have to see more of Vasco, Burgess and Laffitte

Burgess literally just showed up to throw a mountain at Law and thats it. Laffitte is nowhere to be seen, and Vasco is just there, getting bossed around by Pizarro.

bbp fruits arent as great as i thought they would be tbh
Yea going from laser shooting Brachio-cyborgs and Smoldering black winged Pteranodons to a fat Pinocchio who can spit whiskey and a guy who can turn into a floor seems quite underwhelming. Oda is gonna have to work overtime to prove these guys are more of a threat than the beast pirates, especially more than King and Queen.

Yea going from laser shooting Brachio-cyborgs and Smoldering black winged Pteranodons to a fat Pinocchio who can spit whiskey and a guy who can turn into a floor seems quite underwhelming. Oda is gonna have to work overtime to prove these guys are more of a threat than the beast pirates, especially more than King and Queen.
trash vs garbage

no one paid attention to king for his fruit anyway. the rest of the lot were just physically tough and hard to damage.
if this is what a crew that collects abilities can afford its really meh.

same they’re interesting but i thought they would be more busted

when i saw shiryu getting the invisibility i thought oda would bring back old underutilized devil fruits but nah

i like van augur’s fruit tho probably the best one too bad he’s gonna get wasted on the worst strawhat :shame:
yup augar and burgess got the most interesting ones
but i know who they fight so expectations are low