Powers & Abilities Sanji, raid suit and invisibility

It looks like this is something Sanji's siblings can also do, i mean, Niji did that but im not sure if he was the only one able to do it

Not saying they are equally fast as Sanji is, because pre-Exoskeleton Sanji already had some crazy speed.

The suit made Sanji go invisible permanently, even when hitting his opponent (he hits Page One while invisible, at once).

This time Sanji apparently goes invisible while blitzing Queen, but the invisibility is gone briefly by Sanji attacking Queen and saying some stuff

It looks like this is something Sanji's siblings can also do, i mean, Niji did that but im not sure if he was the only one able to do it

Not saying they are equally fast as Sanji is, because pre-Exoskeleton Sanji already had some crazy speed.

The suit made Sanji go invisible permanently, even when hitting his opponent (he hits Page One while invisible, at once).

This time Sanji apparently goes invisible while blitzing Queen, but the invisibility is gone briefly by Sanji attacking Queen and saying some stuff
Niji wasn't uses invisibility just speed. You can see the difference in the sound effects shown.

If they truly could go invisible don't you think they would try to use escaping with Caesar?

Niji wasn't uses invisibility just speed. You can see the difference in the sound effects shown.

If they truly could go invisible don't you think they would try to use escaping with Caesar?
So it's kinda odd, cuz Niji said "Stealth", so it may be somekind of a mix between speed and invisibility, that would explain his speed being able to be compared to Sanji's.

Cuz obviously Sanji blitzing Oven and saving Lola without being noticed looks much more impressive to me.

Maybe thats something only Niji could do while fighting, since he has Electric powers and one of his best attributes is his speed.

Invisibility is not a power up
I'd say it is. There is a reason why Shilliew got that power : it's one of the most hax out there. Your oppenent not only need Haki to deal with you, he probably needs FS to really be able to overcome you. That's why Shilliew didn't get Diamond's power for instance. At least it's how I read it. Regarding Sanji, is durability was always is main problem in fight so his opponent being unable to land a hit will be a huge boost already.

So Sanji can go invisible without suit like Niji could do electricity without suit?

The raid suits are even more confusing now... The way Law talked about it seems like thr invisibility was a suit device thing.

But now it seems strange at it seems OG Sanji was supposed to have invisibilty as DNA powers
You must have zero intelligence if you believe Sanji wouldnt have been able to use invisibility without the RS. The Germa powers make complete sense.

The Vinsmokes get abilities in their normal forms. And the RS amplifies it.

You must have zero intelligence if you believe Sanji wouldnt have been able to use invisibility without the RS. The Germa powers make complete sense.

The Vinsmokes get abilities in their normal forms. And the RS amplifies it.
How do you amplifie invisibilty and as you throw out all cool insultings... Naaaah not my level of intelligence