General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
M

MD Zolo

I wanna see what Zorotards think about this, no matter what they say it's gonna make Sanji look good. :steef:

"No, Sanji didn't use Haki, that's just shading" = So Sanji blocked that with just his natural durability? :hohoho:
"Yes, Sanji used Haki" = So Sanji managed to use Haki to defend himself while the Armament Haki God Zolo didn't/couldn't against Hawkins nails? :ronalaugh:

:moonwalk::funky:

but, yeah... i think it's armament.
Yes, because we Zorofans have nothing better to do?!!! Stop flaming.

OT: May be. I personally didn't see anything to be honest, but due to the context of the situation, it is likely CoA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already talked about it in the chapter discussion thread..
It most likely is exactly that, Hardening. It's not ink or shading, we've got his white necktie and his hair right next to it. Those aren't discolored.
And guess what.. he somehow had to tank those arrows w/o injury and they somehow had to be deflected. Like seriously, one panel before we even see how one arrow pierces a random samurai and how it destroys some ship's Inventar and then they hit Sanji and they get deflected.
Natural durability, right. Characters can suddenly take a salvo of "ship destroying" arrows with their natural durability, when Diamante's spikeball rain attack fucked up everyone on the flower fields, someone like Kyros aswell and freaking nails wounded a presumably more durable guy in Zoro.

I said nothing about the Daifuku scene aswell, but this one actually paints a clear picture. Just look at it and include the context.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji was blocking arrows right?

If we carefully look at his wrists then they look plain with no hardening signs yet we can see arrows falling towards wrists from above.

If he was using koka then he would have used on his wrists as well...and, not just on neck because it won't make sense.

Case solved. Next1000 times magnified Sanji Having koka panel please
:gokulaugh:

M

MD Zolo

Sanji was blocking arrows right?

If we carefully look at his wrists then they look plain with no hardening signs yet we can see arrows falling towards wrists from above.

If he was using koka then he would have used on his wrists as well...and, not just on neck because it won't make sense.

Case solved. Next1000 times magnified Sanji Having koka panel please
:gokulaugh:
Isn't that his shirt though? A bit of the shirt hangs above the suit.

In any case, while it is likely CoA, I am beginning to have some doubts. If this is full body haki, Oda wouldn't place it so nonchalantly, specially for Sanji, who is still not shown to use regular CoA.

But if it pleases the Sanji fans, I have no problem with it being FBH.