General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
So your conclusion is that someone else protect Robin?
Ok then.
Which is what most likely happend. She could have also been hiding in the ship like Ussope did... Considering Robin doesn't know haki and doesn't have a Iron like Body to block that.
Here she was even protecting herself with Flowers and her back got stil hurt badly.

But you, for whatever reason, come to the conclusion she tanked the arrows lmao

Which is what most likely happend. She could have also been hiding in the ship like Ussope did... Considering Robin doesn't know haki and doesn't have a Iron like Body to block that.
Here she was even protecting herself with Flowers and her back got stil hurt badly.

But you, for whatever reason, come to the conclusion she tanked the arrows lmao
No, I come to the conclusion that the arrows were not that strong which is why she was able to tanked them (like people like Carrot).
But if your conclusion is that she hide or someone protect her, be my guest.

So how do you explain that no named characters were hurt by those ink arrows?
this is joke? Did you came to think that the arrows did not hit any other character on the panel?

I already believe Sanji has Koka. I am just waiting for panels Z bois can't deny and hand big Fat L to em thn:brootea:
Yes, I’m not going to bend over here either. When Sanji actually uses kouka on a light panel it will be much better.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Ya'll need your eyes checked, it's clear as day that it's armament hardening. Not like it matters, it's not even a big deal anymore, which is why Oda himself is not making it into some big event.

People don't know the difference in shading with kouka lol

This is shadow:

This is kouka:

the fact that this needs to be posted is sad.

Btw @OP wtf is "fullbody coa on his neck"? That's contradictory.

Last edited:
G

Gran D. Master

No human in op has shown to be resistant to sharp objects; if a fodder human got pierced by those arrows, then a hakiless Luffy would have been pierced by them the exact same way.

By the way, did Zoro just run inside when he saw the arrows falling? He didn't appear on any of the panels with the arrows falling and he didn't even care to make sure the weaker crewmembers are not in danger...