General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
No human in op has shown to be resistant sharp objects; if a fodder human got pierced by those arrows, then a hakiless Luffy would have been pierced by them the exact same way.

By the way, did Zoro just run inside when he saw the arrows falling? He didn't appear on any of the panels with the arrows falling and he didn't even care to make sure the weaker crewmembers are not in danger...
But his CoO showings are qualitatively and quantitatively better than Sanji's, how is that even possible? :doffytroll:

S

Shin'ya🎭

Usopp in the background with them koka hands, huh?
That are gloves man.
no shit sherlock
At least read the thread before you make a fool out of yourself.

Somebody already pointed it out that those are gloves.

OR he is just wearing gloves..

and shouts at them out of concern/tells them to get into the cabin(safety), same cabin where he is halfway standing in.
Hmmmmmm...

EDIT: Would like to know how people want to explain his freaking CoA shaded neck and parts of his face and the fact that those ship destroying arrows bounce off his body.

A it was mentioned on fishman island that sanji, zoro can both use COA, so it's safe to assume he can use full body arnament, just havent seen him us COA yet, im sure that will come.

2nd- the panel of him blocking arrows for nami is a Gag panel because he looooooooveeees the ladies. The fact the gag panel is used as an argument for durability makes me lol.

The best argument is when PO threw sanji threw multiple houses in wano and he didnt have a scratch not this nonsense

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That are gloves man.
Stop using common sense, it's tradition to ignore it around these parts.

Aside from common sense, how deep into post timeskip are we and people still can't distinguish regular shading or colour from hardening? It's scary how something so basic is turning into the Da Vinci Code because Oda doesn't feel the need to have some fodder on the side yelling "he's using haki!" even though he clearly drew it in.

And why are people either denying it, or celebrating it, like this is an achievement? It'd be far more impressive if he naturally warded it off, but he clearly didn't, hardening is drawn as clear as day on his neck.

Then I wonder why Oda has to make certain scenes so painfully obvious, it's times like these that remind you what kind of demographic he's dealing with.

S

Shin'ya🎭

yes. cause the thread contains anything of value.

if someone already pointed that out then I can only guess its the same reason I did.
to mark this thread as the ridiculous pile of dung that it is.

may you tell us your opinion on the panels?
It's hardening. Nothing to be hyped about tho. It's actually kind of bad portrayal, if anything.

Luffy had his EG and Zoro his ISDS when they revealed their Hardening, but Sanji on the hand is using like it like he is some sort of side character.

Even Sai had a better first showing of Hardening.

Kinda outrules that he had a PU with Hardening.