General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
Sanji has always had the ability to use it imo. I think its asinine to say otherwise. Koka is a basic CoA ability that even some fodder have been shown using. It is such a basic ability that
  1. a person who has feats such as Sanji's should be able to use it.
  2. there is no reason to not give it to him as there would be absolutely zero hype in having him learn it.

the reason why we never see the black hardening is because Sanji doesn't have the ability to use CoA flow. As a martial artist, he has no need to learn flow and hence most likely never picked it up. As a result, when he uses CoA, he only hardens his physical body. He doesn't use haki on his clothes because in order to do that, you need flow, which he doesn't have. Since his legs are almost always entirely covered, we never see the black hardening.

You can see something similar with sabo, who we know has black hardening. When sabo wears his gloves, you don't see him using black hardening, even though we know he has it. Its because he uses haki on his body, not his clothes.

here's more proof if you are concerned. In this panel, Vergo is clearly using full body CoA, yet we do not see hardening on his gloves or his legs.

Its because he is using hardening on his body and not his clothes. Hence if Sanji, whose legs are almost always covered in pants, used black hardening, there would be no visual indication that he was using it.

However, given that he can block cutting attacks with his legs, something that fishman island Luffy was unable to do, he most likely has black hardening.

here's more proof if you are concerned. In this panel, Vergo is clearly using full body CoA, yet we do not see hardening on his gloves or his legs.

Its because he is using hardening on his body and not his clothes. Hence if Sanji, whose legs are almost always covered in pants, used black hardening, there would be no visual indication that he was using it.

However, given that he can block cutting attacks with his legs, something that fishman island Luffy was unable to do, he most likely has black hardening.
There's no point arguing whether or not he has it, or should have it. If he has it, Oda will make it very clear he has it. Until there is an explicit panel of him using armament hardening, there's no reason to assume he does have it. I can see a case being made for him having it, but nothing in 976 chapters of One Piece prove it.

There's no point arguing whether or not he has it, or should have it. If he has it, Oda will make it very clear he has it. Until there is an explicit panel of him using armament hardening, there's no reason to assume he does have it. I can see a case being made for him having it, but nothing in 976 chapters of One Piece prove it.
will he?

Koka is such a basic ability that I doubt it is important enough for Oda to highlight. Just the fact that we see pretty decent haki feats from sanji should indicate that he has it.
I mean, do you think that Charlotte Opera could block daifuku's glaive with his fist?

Sanji has always had the ability to use it imo. I think its asinine to say otherwise. Koka is a basic CoA ability that even some fodder have been shown using. It is such a basic ability that
  1. a person who has feats such as Sanji's should be able to use it.
  2. there is no reason to not give it to him as there would be absolutely zero hype in having him learn it.
this is still a non-sequitur as i have adressed few times already. therefore not a valid argument

the reason why we never see the black hardening is because Sanji doesn't have the ability to use CoA flow. As a martial artist, he has no need to learn flow and hence most likely never picked it up. As a result, when he uses CoA, he only hardens his physical body. He doesn't use haki on his clothes because in order to do that, you need flow, which he doesn't have. Since his legs are almost always entirely covered, we never see the black hardening
conjecture

would you consider a panel of a character using koka on clothes as proof of the contrary?

Exactly.

Why would Oda use a meaningless scene to show that Sanji has koka. Nobody really seem to be concerned about the ink arrows except a few people. Sanji being one. We only saw one person injured by the ink arrow.

i mentioned bellamy myself.

But let me reiiterate..

"if even YC's like katakuri have FS, every yonko should have it as well".

Do you see now that it is a massive non-sequitur? lol
FS and koka are completely incomparable

FS is an advanced technique, koka isn't. People who have FS are literally CoO masters.

would you consider a panel of a character using koka on clothes as proof of the contrary?
it wouldn't be proof of contrary. Rather it would simply mean that that character could use flow and chose to flow some of their haki onto their clothes as well to enhance their defense, in a similar way to how swordsman flow haki to their sword to enhance their offense.

We have blatant evidence of characters using koka on their body but not their clothes. Hence it is possible that Sanji could have koka and that we just don't see it.

My reasoning as to why that is likely, however is that Sanji can block cutting attacks with his haki, whereas fishman island Luffy, who had hardening, couldn't. Feats seem to indicate that Sanji's CoA> Fishman island Luffy's.

FS and koka are completely incomparable

FS is an advanced technique, koka isn't. People who have FS are literally CoO masters.
you sadly didnt get the point.

it was an analogy to show its a non-sequitur.

it wouldn't be proof of contrary. Rather it would simply mean that that character could use flow and chose to flow some of their haki onto their clothes as well to enhance their defense, in a similar way to how swordsman flow haki to their sword to enhance their offense.

We have blatant evidence of characters using koka on their body but not their clothes. Hence it is possible that Sanji could have koka and that we just don't see it.

My reasoning as to why that is likely, however is that Sanji can block cutting attacks with his haki, whereas fishman island Luffy, who had hardening, couldn't. Feats seem to indicate that Sanji's CoA> Fishman island Luffy's.
i doubt that sai is able to use flow, i.e. has superior coa than vergo or pica.

funnily enough, fmi luffy didnt use hardening when hody bit him.

we also have panels of vergo having hardening on his clothes when he blocks tashigis attack.

G

Gran D. Master

Facts. Oda should reveal Sanji having CoA in the same chapter he reveals Zoro has CoO
:myman:

will he?

Koka is such a basic ability that I doubt it is important enough for Oda to highlight. Just the fact that we see pretty decent haki feats from sanji should indicate that he has it.
I mean, do you think that Charlotte Opera could block daifuku's glaive with his fist?
Yes, Sanji will DEFINITELY get armament hardening or perhaps he already has it, but until Oda explicitly shows it on panel you cannot say he does.