General & Others Sanji vs Queen is one of his worst fights in the series

I give you the Mr 2 fight, the queen fight isn't that weird, it's just a one piece fight, I mean come on, kaido is laughing his suicidal ass off when getting his shit rocked by luffy and king's second strongest attack is a drip face
The absalom fight isn't really a fight, sanji was folding him and absalom ran away
King looks like this:

This mans is beautiful

Kaido fight is boring, but kaido is not bad fighter

they had a sky split

queen fight is maybe worst fight in story

haki has nothing to do with it only sanji being a bitch unable to fight like a man your random excuses about haki and shit are pointless
:kaidowhat:

Wtf are you on my guy?

"haki has nothing to do in a fight where two characters are actively using observation haki" :smart::cantseeme:

I know you're not that brain dead, come on

Sanji's just tiers above Queen in terms of observation haki

If queen had an observation haki on the same lvl as sanji's he would've been able to dodge the 2 attacks you keep overreacting over

"sanji's a bitch because his opponent's observation haki is weaker than his" :risicheck:

"sanji vs queen was bad because sanji landed two cheap attacks"

:ihaha:

Cheap shots are bad, in a pirate fight? Lmao, it was only twice, even if you think that sanji's a bitch for saving people and doing something anyone with half a brain would've done (that includes king btw) I don't know what to tell you
Post automatically merged:

i love kings goofy face cuz it involves a deadly attack and its funny

queen fight the worst

tbh i would rather reread foxy arc trash can than reread sanji fight vs queen
I love Tempora udon too, it reminds of the fights pre ts

And I guess there's no changing your mind about the queen fight, even tho we know you're just overreacting

There's no way you think ulti vs nami is better than this lmao

And just because you don't enjoy the fight doesn't make it bad. Sanji vs Queen was the best written fight for Sanji's character wise, choreography, not so much. Was it as good as Sanji vs Kuroobi, Mr. 2, Jabra, Absalom, etc.? Probably not. But was it satisfying? Yes.
I think it would have been more satisfying had Oda had the balls to make Cook win on-panel against his dad and brothers back in WCI before one of them taking that female maid hostage and gang up on Cook, imo, especially since Queen's having Germa powers seemed like a last minute addition which contributed virtually nothing to his chance of winning since he got distracted by a girl almost right away.

Last edited:
:kaidowhat:

Wtf are you on my guy?

"haki has nothing to do in a fight where two characters are actively using observation haki" :smart::cantseeme:

I know you're not that brain dead, come on

Sanji's just tiers above Queen in terms of observation haki

If queen had an observation haki on the same lvl as sanji's he would've been able to dodge the 2 attacks you keep overreacting over

"sanji's a bitch because his opponent's observation haki is weaker than his" :risicheck:

"sanji vs queen was bad because sanji landed two cheap attacks"

:ihaha:

Cheap shots are bad, in a pirate fight? Lmao, it was only twice, even if you think that sanji's a bitch for saving people and doing something anyone with half a brain would've done (that includes king btw) I don't know what to tell you
Post automatically merged:

I love Tempora udon too, it reminds of the fights pre ts

And I guess there's no changing your mind about the queen fight, even tho we know you're just overreacting

There's no way you think ulti vs nami is better than this lmao
Ulti vs Nami was better than Sanji vs Queen
Shit carrot vs Perospero was better