Questions & Mysteries Sanji will reveal/accept his real name "Vinsmoke Sanji" in this war.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There's part of me that just wants him to still separate himself from accepting the vinsmoke name
here is what i thinking, so in the end of wano, zoro will have another powerups right? shodai/nidai kitetsu?
so if Zoro had 2 powerups in one arc, Sanji need to have a 2 new powerups either.
So Boundman + Snakeman Luffy -> Zoro Enma + Nidai Kitetsu -> Sanji raid suit + another powerups.

here is what i thinking, so in the end of wano, zoro will have another powerups right? shodai/nidai kitetsu?
so if Zoro had 2 powerups in one arc, Sanji need to have a 2 new powerups either.
So Boundman + Snakeman Luffy -> Zoro Enma + Nidai Kitetsu -> Sanji raid suit + another powerups.
But Sanji's character doesnt only just revolve around fighting, his main role as a SH is his cooking, as displayed in WCI, i dont really think a 2nd powerup would make sense.

Difference between Zoro and Sanji is their roles are different, Zoro is a combatant who's goal revolves around fighting (swordsmanship) as opposed to Sanji's.

Also at the end of the arc i give it 50/50 zoro gets a new sword. but in my eyes nothing else differnt from Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Him not taking/accepting that name would make me like his character more, i think it's annoying that he constantly throws his pride away for the sake of using his raidsuit as well

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
But Sanji's character doesnt only just revolve around fighting, his main role as a SH is his cooking, as displayed in WCI, i dont really think a 2nd powerup would make sense.

Difference between Zoro and Sanji is their roles are different, Zoro is a combatant who's goal revolves around fighting (swordsmanship) as opposed to Sanji's.

Also at the end of the arc i give it 50/50 zoro gets a new sword. but in my eyes nothing else differnt from Sanji

Him not taking/accepting that name would make me like his character more, i think it's annoying that he constantly throws his pride away for the sake of using his raidsuit as well
jinbe will tell sanji what is actually happening with sun pirates and especially reiju in WCI. and that will trigerred him.

He will not accept the Vinsmoke but still Oda will continue use the name to trolls Sanji. Evidently so far we can see that Oda is more creative in trolling Sanji, his first bounty poster, duval, kamabakka kingdom, nose bleed etc... Vinsmoke will be use more to trolls Sanji in the future

Sanji isnt proud of the vinsmokes man , Why would he Shout his name out like that , This doesnt make sense to me

Sanji transforming into something else as power up or turning into Lucifer is the only way he will be able to get to top tier by EOS.

Using a suit which 6 other people also have will not take him to that level
But those people have different attributes associated with their raid suits

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji isnt proud of the vinsmokes man , Why would he Shout his name out like that , This doesnt make sense to me

But those people have different attributes associated with their raid suits
yes he wasnt proud of vinsmoke 100%.
first of all is because Judge and the other "male" siblings.
what im trying to say is, Sanji might remember her mother (and reiju if she get defeated in WCI by BM Pirates) in this fights.
because, we still dont know Sanji's power origin.
and his raid suit isn't designed with his diable jambe.