Questions & Mysteries Sanjino will lead Strawhats Pirates fighting against CP-0/WG Forces in the future chapters?

Sanjino will leads Strawhats against World Government Forces?

• Total voters
Duh who says he does the same stuff after his fights again not a point.
Then why you arguing. We talking about what they doing after their fights.
In my first post, I never even said that he has to do it after the fight tho. I just said that he'll do something even more impressive. You are the one who replied by saying 'sleep'. But no use in continuing this useless argument.

Can someone explain this to me how is his durability a weakness?
Tanked 5 colored strings from Doffy, that can cut meteors into pieces, without much difficulty.
Got kicked in the face by Judge using the RS + electricity and didn't even had a scratch lol

So where does this widely spread believe comes from that Sanji has bad durability? From Vergo cracking a weakened Sanji's leg?
vergo breaking his leg that sanji then just used fine for the rest of the arc lol. he always healed fast

Hell no, Sanji hasn't done shit yet.
Who has he defeated so far since TS?
Absolutely nobody.
Lmfao.
Sanji has 0 W and 0 leadership exp, despite recently becoming a cyborg like his siblings.
Are you that dumb?

Bro he's the only one with confirmed leader ship skills along with zoro, the group he was in was named after him

He lead the g5, he lead the curly hat pirates (nami brook chopper) he motivated vivi, usopp, chopper,

He has leadership skills, ironically he showed leadership skills more times than zoro, how can you be so dumb?

It's hilarious tbh, it's not even annoying, also he defeated sheapshed, daifuku, he one shotted perospero, he neg diffed oven, he obliterated yonji etc...

Can you read a story?
Lmao, he did he most post ts, literally all the events that happened so far are thanks to him

He saved kinemon in punk hazard, he got big mom involved and he still has the highest save count

I don't know what manga your dumbass read but it clearly isn't one piece
Post automatically merged:

A Yonko crew like Teach's ran away from CP0.

Cook is not gonna last a minute with that kinda smoke.
Sanji is definitely gonna do something against the cp0, plus blackbeard didn't run away because he was weak