Future Events Sanji's power is in a supposed transformation, not in RS.

I'm fine with Sanji keeping the RS after Wano but I just don't want him to rely on the RS all the time you know?:kayneshrug:
I honestly don't care

Zoro uses swords, Luffy uses a devil fruit, what would honestly be so bad about Sanji using the raid suit?

I mean the whole thing about sanji being a pure brawler basically ended in enies lobby when Oda decided to give him magical, unexplained, fire powers.

I don't expect Franky to simply redesign it, he's an engineer. Sanji wouldn't mind an upgrade anyway, he just doesn't want to be associated with Germa 66.
Expect a redesign, not a upgrade, You cant upgrade the suit without displaying what the suit can do in a full 1v1 fight. Sanji vs Page One is a cool clash, but it didnt tell us how strong Sanji is............We never knew how effective the original version of the suit was and then you add something on top of that? For what purpose? Idk who people think Sanjis fight is but historically if you been watching the series you know sanji generally doesnt have that much to overcome when he fights. His fights are usually mid diff at best.

Expect a redesign, not a upgrade, You cant upgrade the suit without displaying what the suit can do in a full 1v1 fight. Sanji vs Page One is a cool clash, but it didnt tell us how strong Sanji is............We never knew how effective the original version of the suit was and then you add something on top of that? For what purpose? Idk who people think Sanjis fight is but historically if you been watching the series you know sanji generally doesnt have that much to overcome when he fights. His fights are usually mid diff at best.
Why ? Didn’t Usopp and Franky upgrade the Sorcery Clima Tact before we got to see everything Nami could do with it ? Then Nami got another power up on top of that (Zeus) before we got to see how Usopp and Franky upgraded the Clima Tact. Zoro received Enma and trained with it without showing everything he could do before getting Enma.

We can’t come up with imaginary rules juste because we think they make sense.

Well I don't think that Sanji is directly inspired from Lucifer but they are likely pulling from the same tropes since Sanji is supposed to be the "Burning Devil" type character.

I've said before that Oda was telling us who the Monster Trio really are during Enies Lobby and he was giving us a glimpse of their true forms.

Sanji shows us the left leg of the Devil
Luffy uses the right arm of the Giant.
Zoro walks the path of the Asura.

But those were just fractions of their true forms and we'll see the real thing in Wano.

In an interview someone asked Oda why sanjis eyebrows r curled and Oda replied:

" Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The sun the moon the earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stop spinning!! The planet will be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that sanji channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! "

This is what I think:

When Oda answered the question of sanjis eyebrow there can be symbolism. The straw hats r the sun, the earth is nami and the moon is sanji. The majority of the reason y he joined the crew was because of nami.
The earth orbits around the sun and the moon orbits around the earth. (nami = earth, straw hats = sun, sanji =moon) nami is his world and if something were to happen to her he will lose control. Or spin out of orbit.
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry whoever thinks so, but whoever thinks the stupid suit is going to be Sanji's main power is disrespecting the character or doesn't know the character deeply.

Anyone who has read a Lucifer book, or even Lucifer's DC story, knows that Sanji is 100% inspired by him.

Both are gentlemans, elegant, knights who wear social clothes.
Both are strategists, intelligent and cunning (that was the main characteristic of Lucifer)
Both have a set of rules that they respect as inviolable values.
Both are "fallen angels" rejected by their respective parents.

Both are extreme sinners, mainly for the sin of lust and the sin of wrath.
Sin of lust (It's attachment and uncontrolled desire for carnal pleasures. Lucifer has already mated 200 women in a single month, and Sanji ... Well, we know how Sanji is out of control by carnal desires)

And mainly, sin of anger. Which are your main means of power; It is the intense and uncontrolled feeling of anger, hatred, resentment that generates a feeling of revenge. It is a mental and emotional feeling.

This is Sanji in anger:

This is Lúcifer in anger:

And do not think that Lucifer is an evil person, in most tales, he came to the "world of mortals" and acquired immense love and compassion for some people, and he created the duty and intention to protect them (similar to Sanji with mugiwaras)

Sanji's representative animal is a goat:

Goat is the representative animal of Satan/Lucifer (In fact, Lucifer is often called a goat, and he can take the form of a goat.)

Sanji and Lucifer are identical as fictional characters, it seems that Oda shamelessly copied all Lucifer's characteristics and character to make the character Sanji.
Their powers are manifested from their emotions (they are very emotional), and are instigated by the feeling of anger and revenge, and this is how they manifest their powers.

Sanji's presentation is him feeling hatred and contempt for a navy captain (sin of wrath):

Diable jambe was said by Sanji as a demon power that his legs heat up with anger. (see how the power of fury is Sanji's main power-up)

Now about the amplified power of diable jambe:

And what I say as "amplification of diable jambe", when Sanji seems to make his diable jambe shine like never before, making his power stronger. Also notice here that in these 2 cases, Sanji needs to instigate himself in anger, so that he can produce more power.

And finally we have hell memories:

Sanji's main power comes from a fierce manifestation of his emotions

All I want to say here is that: Sanji's power is in his angry emotions, like Lucifer.
Every character of Sanji is developed in the WC as an emotional man. And the main reason Judge hates him is that he's a man who lets himself be carried away by emotions.

Judge is a Nazi shit who uses technology to do terrible things, and uses weak people as pawns for his experiment, while Oda portrayed Sanji being an emotional man who protects weak people and that his powers convey from his emotions.
So what makes the most sense? His power to be a technological idiotic outfit from his Nazi father? or do their powers come from their emotions to protect the weak? Damn, see that Sora sacrificed herself so that Sanji had his emotions, and in the end Sanji is a pawn that depends on the Nazi science of the germa?
This goes against everything that Oda has shown us Sanji as a character, "kamen rider" has nothing to do with the character and essence of the character that Oda has shown us throughout history.

But, I don't hate RS 100%, you know why?

Because this will be the perfect opportunity for Oda to show us that the power of her emotions is superior to wicked technology, which enslaves and kills weak people, don't forget Sanji's words:

But because I say that will he have a transformation?

Lucifer's transformations are quite prominent in the tales:

However, Sanji needs to go through his greatest psychological appeal, in which he will have to go through his greatest sense of anger in the series. I think Sanji in wano will have the greatest psychological suffering he has ever suffered (including training in hell: hell memories), and that will convey the greatest feeling of anger and hatred he has ever experienced, and then he will unlock a transformation.
Queen is the perfect character for this because:
1st He also uses science for evil like vinsmokes (he uses chemical weapons)
2nd He is probably responsible for poisoning wano's food with the factories (leaving several people hungry), which goes directly against Sanji's ethics
3rd Probable okama
4th The most important. He is a cruel torturer specializing in break people's spirits. He can do things like torture Nami in front of him, while Sanji is stuck for something. It's the perfect opportunity to push Sanji to the limit to unlock a transformation

And a transformation would also be Sanji's perfect way to beat RS stats.
Sanji can flourish a stronger haki, since haki is a spiritual energy trapped in an individual. Maybe he can drain CoA into his bones and release the exoskeleton on his own merits (what I would call epigenetics), and then he has his own hardened body style, combining the steel hardness of the exoskeleton with Coa, similar to how Luffy does with the rubber+coa on the boundman.With this it would awaken a durability above the protection of the current RS.
Velocity? He can use the dispersal of the flames to make a speed booster and match his skywalk (exceeding the RS speed)
Power? Black flames, which Lucifer used in the book '' trinidad force warriors of god '', the black fire of chaos and light.

I may have been a little excited about this part, but the transformation will depend on Oda's creativity, I already launched my idea.
The main point is that Sanji's emotions will materialize a demonic transformation, superior to the impulses of RS. Hakuba, Denjirou and Zoro are others that have demonic transformations.

Great theory

Franky will definitely do it

I doubt Sanji will even meet Vegapunk

However I doubt Vegapunk will stay an enemy forever for some reason..

Plot twist it might be Franky to turn him good
Vegapunk seems like a very interesting case. He seems to have a moral compass (his dialogues with CC) and he honored the last wish of Kuma yet he is delved into ethically-questionable topics like eugenics (his works with Judge) and lobotomy (Kuma and other Pacifistas are gradually lobotomized humans, Pacifistas, as far as I remember, are basically like Big Daddies from Bioshock)

Sanji has not use DJ when using RS yet. If he can still use it then the RS is good enough. For me Sanji always and always will be Black Leg Sanji I dont want Black Stealth Sanji instead.i dont want Sanji to be like Usop from Sogeking turn into God Usop. Black Leg is a name from Zeff I dont want it to be change just because it is an upgrade. Germa did nothing to Sanji why would need to change it to Black stealth. Plus now we are in the arc where Haki upgrade is been told are stronger so Sanji upgrade so also involve with Haki. So most people hope it should be upgrade in terms of haki not tools. Germa dont use haki Judge was suprised when Sanji can use Haki. If the RS dont effect Sanji using Haki, DJ and Black Leg most of the Sanji fan will gladly accepted it. The concerns we have right now is that. Luffy and Zoro are upgrading their Haki while Sanji got RS. So if the RS dont hinder Sanji using Haki but helping Sanji to adavancing his Haki more then it ok. Black Leg should stay just as Cat Burglar it unique to them. Was Zoro still be called Pirate Hunter??? From Sogeking to God Usop, Cyborg Franky to General Franky sound good to them but Black Leg Sanji should stay. Hope Oda dont change it

Sanji has not use DJ when using RS yet. If he can still use it then the RS is good enough. For me Sanji always and always will be Black Leg Sanji I dont want Black Stealth Sanji instead.i dont want Sanji to be like Usop from Sogeking turn into God Usop. Black Leg is a name from Zeff I dont want it to be change just because it is an upgrade. Germa did nothing to Sanji why would need to change it to Black stealth. Plus now we are in the arc where Haki upgrade is been told are stronger so Sanji upgrade so also involve with Haki. So most people hope it should be upgrade in terms of haki not tools. Germa dont use haki Judge was suprised when Sanji can use Haki. If the RS dont effect Sanji using Haki, DJ and Black Leg most of the Sanji fan will gladly accepted it. The concerns we have right now is that. Luffy and Zoro are upgrading their Haki while Sanji got RS. So if the RS dont hinder Sanji using Haki but helping Sanji to adavancing his Haki more then it ok. Black Leg should stay just as Cat Burglar it unique to them. Was Zoro still be called Pirate Hunter??? From Sogeking to God Usop, Cyborg Franky to General Franky sound good to them but Black Leg Sanji should stay. Hope Oda dont change it
U know people keep saying that sanji haki power up this arc should be advance Coo but that won't make any sense considering that they r dealing with zoan user and there durability r off the chart. Considering that he will fight withe r queen or king he will need a improvement in CoA I know it won't be advance but a better CoA and maybe a transformation to help his attack power.