Future Events Sanji's power is in a supposed transformation, not in RS.

A lot of effort was put in the thread and this deserve praising.

Unfortunately I think that you are setting yourself for disappointment.

1- Oda loves the super sentai and found a way to give it to one of his main character. It is more realistic to think that Sanji will keep it especially after he said that Franky and Usopp will changed its design.

2- Haki seems to be the central power of One Piece. Therefore it is more realistic to think that Sanji would have a haki base power up imo.

Where does this come from? From the clash with Vergo? lmao
Sanji had shown his durability against Judge and X Drake - but appreantly it doesn't matter, because 5 Arc's ago Vergo cracked his leg lol. It didn't bothered him to keep fighting. Sanji also had multiple rips broken against Mr.2 - didn't bother him to beat him and keep fighting afterwards. Sanji showed the exact same with Vergo, he had no problem running around or kicking marines left and right.
I mean it's kinda weird, when Luffy gets his bones cracked/broken no one is saying how bad his durability is, it's a sign of his impressive will power and strength to keep fighting and what not....or when Zoro is bleeding from every of his Wano encounters, it somehow doesn't downplay his durability...
Defense has always been a weak point for sanji, he makes up for that with his speed and agility , but its still one of the weak points of Sanji as a fighter. Sanji is not good at blocking attacks. He often gets sent back or injured from doing so, The raid suit allows sanji to actually block attacks and take minimal damage. Obviously this does not determine who would win these fights but it helps sanji in something he was lacking in.

A lot of effort was put in the thread and this deserve praising.

Unfortunately I think that you are setting yourself for disappointment.

1- Oda loves the super sentai and found a way to give it to one of his main character. It is more realistic to think that Sanji will keep it especially after he said that Franky and Usopp will changed its design.

2- Haki seems to be the central power of One Piece. Therefore it is more realistic to think that Sanji would have a haki base power up imo.
For 20 years, Oda has portrayed Sanji as an emotional character who protects the weakest and that his powers flourish through his emotions.
Sanji being reduced to a super sentai is like throwing the whole story, deepening and development the character Sanji in the trash.

Yes, Oda likes super sentai / kamen rider, which is why he is playing with Sanji a little using this, but definitely in the end it won't be Sanji's main power.

Lucifer is not just a DC tale, it is a story told hundreds of years in books and short stories.

The similarities are too great to think it is just coincidence, they are twin brothers in their characteristics, they have the same representative animal and both are strongly linked to Venus.

As I said, my problem is Sanji's main power being the RS. If he awakens an epigenetic power through his emotions, and this turns out to be Sanji's main triumph, then I have no problem with him using RS.
For 20 years, Oda has portrayed Sanji as an emotional character who protects the weakest and that his powers flourish through his emotions.
Sanji being reduced to a super sentai is like throwing the whole story, deepening and development the character Sanji in the trash.

Yes, Oda likes super sentai / kamen rider, which is why he is playing with Sanji a little using this, but definitely in the end it won't be Sanji's main power.
You'd only have a point if Sanjis goal was to get stronger, but his goal isnt to become stronger so his development /powerups dont always have to be his own strength they can come from an external source. Think back to every Sanji fight, none of them required him to grow physically , Sanji didnt break jabras tekkai with his own physical strength, The fire is what bypassed the tekkai

Defense has always been a weak point for sanji, he makes up for that with his speed and agility , but its still one of the weak points of Sanji as a fighter. Sanji is not good at blocking attacks. He often gets sent back or injured from doing so, The raid suit allows sanji to actually block attacks and take minimal damage. Obviously this does not determine who would win these fights but it helps sanji in something he was lacking in.
Lol, not showing the panels where Sanji was blocking stronger attacks from Daifuku without a problem - which already disproves your point here. You are acting like Luffy or Zoro are never send flying and getting damaged by it...that happens all the time in a fight, but did doesn't mean they suck at blocking. Even last chapter Luffy was overpowered and send flying by Ulti, while also getting damaged by it.
In TB for example Sanji had the most impressive block against Oars, yes, even more impressive than the "All mighty" Zoro. Weird that it's also missing in your "collection". I can do the same, take all the panels where someone is send flying and/or damaged by blocking and say they suck at it...

His power up for Wano is the raid suit, we get an appetizer of it vs P1 and even with Franky and Usopp wanting to work on his design and clearly this means we will see it again and at full power at a certain point (in Wano I hope so we are done with it). Also since Luffy was training his advanced coa, Zoro Enma and Sanji nothing this supports even more that the RS is his Wano power up. So at the very best this can be supposed for what he will get in Elbaf (or any other next arc) in a year or more from now.

the raid suit represents the germa side of sanji while black leg represents the zeff side of sanji and we just had an arc about how sanji isn’t like the rest of the vinsmokes and that zeff is his true father so the raid suit becoming sanji primary weapon doesn’t make sense so it’s either a temporary power up or it will be redesigned and merged with black leg

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The raid suit is my perfect power up for sanji if it didn't have those shoes. If you watch the anime Sanji never uses his own legs/speed to move anymore. Everytime he moves its the rocket boosters being used. This changes his style completely and made his training worthless. Thats the only problem i have with the raid suit at the moment. Sanji will never use his own speed/sky walk anymore in fights when he is using the raid suit. Other then that the armor/shield/invsiblity was a nice touch. Zoro has Swords to block attacks. Luffy has rubber which means crashing against walls and impact doesn't affect him only the inital haki'd attack will. Sanji only had his legs and body so he was more prone to taking damage in fights. Invisbility fits his style of stealth and speed.

I don't know what oda was thinking with the rocket boosters and floating devices... what a way to ruin 2 years of training and power up

The raid suit is my perfect power up for sanji if it didn't have those shoes. If you watch the anime Sanji never uses his own legs/speed to move anymore. Everytime he moves its the rocket boosters being used. This changes his style completely and made his training worthless. Thats the only problem i have with the raid suit at the moment. Sanji will never use his own speed/sky walk anymore in fights when he is using the raid suit. Other then that the armor/shield/invsiblity was a nice touch. Zoro has Swords to block attacks. Luffy has rubber which means crashing against walls and impact doesn't affect him only the inital haki'd attack will. Sanji only had his legs and body so he was more prone to taking damage in fights. Invisbility fits his style of stealth and speed.

I don't know what oda was thinking with the rocket boosters and floating devices... what a way to ruin 2 years of training and power up
that's my problem the rs just replaces most sanjis moves that he learned during the time skip it's like what was the point of the ts training?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
that's my problem the rs just replaces most sanjis moves that he learned during the time skip it's like what was the point of the ts training?
The only thing i can think of is oda wants to give Sanji better mobility and have Sanji be the guy who takes care of the sky fights and in the future oda is gonna make his power ups more haki/attack based power ups. We have jinbei who can take the sea battles, Zoro who can take the land battles and Sanji can now stay in the sky and take sky battles without wasting his energy.

The only thing i can think of is oda wants to give Sanji better mobility and have Sanji be the guy who takes care of the sky fights and in the future oda is gonna make his power ups more haki/attack based power ups. We have jinbei who can take the sea battles, Zoro who can take the land battles and Sanji can now stay in the sky and take sky battles without wasting his energy.
i would be okay if he uses the rs to enhance his current mobility moves not abandon them completely like he uses the boosters and hovers with his sky walk to increase his speed using less stamina

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
i would be okay if he uses the rs to enhance his current mobility moves not abandon them completely like he uses the boosters and hovers with his sky walk to increase his speed using less stamina
even in episode 932 preview and the page one fight he uses the rocket boosters to move a short distance and it looked very slow. Its just weird how oda is downgrading his speed like this. His flying mobility improved a lot but his ground speed just looks so slow in the anime compared to his normal speed.

I disagree. The RS doesn’t replace his moves, it boosts them. He still uses his own speed and Sky Walk, they’re just enhanced by the RS.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I disagree. The RS doesn’t replace his moves, it boosts them. He still uses his own speed and Sky Walk, they’re just enhanced by the RS.
I think their point is, Raid Suit isn't became a permanent powerups. So in the future, Sanji dont need RS again because the RS feature already in his body (or something like that).

Thats why im looking forward to Sanji powerups without RS. Because Sanji is "Black Leg", not "Stealth Black".