Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvrmind. It was light post.
Y such shade? Lolololol
I already mentioned the reason in the post itself.
Anyway i think you are clear for now. Your reads are original and you are scum hunting.

@Dragomir we have to decide on a lynch, i can't stay awake late(4-5 am) and i need to lynch scum.

If it's to me, my instincts are telling me Queen is scum. She posted a dozen msg on her abilities and yet i have no clue what she can do. She talks in circles, like "Ytw know", then "Ytw will know if i had performed action on him".
Plus i dont believe this idea that Al rejected and changed player allignments. Zem started this idea and she turned out Indie.

There's already too many Indie, if AL had interfered we would have had less Indies.
Her abilities are anti town like commanding, too op like Day kill n immortal Day+Night. And on top convenient claims like she was role blocked.
It wouldn't be not out of Queen play to make up fake ability to cover for her scummy vote n unvote D1.
Her reads are also bad. She basically only sussed Flower n Lanji, that were already being lynched n sussed.

I also don't completely believe Lanji either. Especially the way he jumped on me.

Queen n Lanji also the ones who jumped on Marimo last mins lynch last day phase.

Rayan is inactive lately in all games, bt haven't got any scum vibes from him.

Don't mind Krogothwolf lynch at all, he isn't helping and don't even give reads.

Ali most likely is also Indie given her sign up posts. She isn't contributing either.

Rest are neutral for now.

Nvrmind. It was light post.

I already mentioned the reason in the post itself.
Anyway i think you are clear for now. Your reads are original and you are scum hunting.

@Dragomir we have to decide on a lynch, i can't stay awake late(4-5 am) and i need to lynch scum.

If it's to me, my instincts are telling me Queen is scum. She posted a dozen msg on her abilities and yet i have no clue what she can do. She talks in circles, like "Ytw know", then "Ytw will know if i had performed action on him".
Plus i dont believe this idea that Al rejected and changed player allignments. Zem started this idea and she turned out Indie.

There's already too many Indie, if AL had interfered we would have had less Indies.
Her abilities are anti town like commanding, too op like Day kill n immortal Day+Night. And on top convenient claims like she was role blocked.
It wouldn't be not out of Queen play to make up fake ability to cover for her scummy vote n unvote D1.
Her reads are also bad. She basically only sussed Flower n Lanji, that were already being lynched n sussed.

I also don't completely believe Lanji either. Especially the way he jumped on me.

Queen n Lanji also the ones who jumped on Marimo last mins lynch last day phase.

Rayan is inactive lately in all games, bt haven't got any scum vibes from him.

Don't mind Krogothwolf lynch at all, he isn't helping and don't even give reads.

Ali most likely is also Indie given her sign up posts. She isn't contributing either.

Rest are neutral for now.
ali is a bro lol
i was in no danger of getting lynched....

switched vote to marimo because the other target would be handled

dont think queen is scum
who do you think is the bloke with the deathnote

ali is a bro lol
i was in no danger of getting lynched....

switched vote to marimo because the other target would be handled

dont think queen is scum
who do you think is the bloke with the deathnote
I know but people dropping their reads and voting for a new player is scummy for me.

My instincts are sayin she is one.
No idea.
yes? that's why I can only visit who voted me, because it's not a town ability
I dont believe AL changed allignment.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
should have another indie you say? it's pretty fucking obvious there is no mafia in this game
I just saved town from losing the game
Post automatically merged:

yes? that's why I can only visit who voted me, because it's not a town ability
Just answer one question.

You are saying you submitted your C.C role as anti town and LiL AL turned it into town role with same abilities at his own will?

Status
Not open for further replies.