Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Usopp is totally still alive. His death was a fake write-up.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Usopp
lol what?

Thing is

Only one person could due from heart attack and there were two that supposedly did
ah

the usopp gadgets makes sense now

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
lol what?

ah

the usopp gadgets makes sense now
how could usopp know about the death note to put that on his fake writeup though
It could be part of his ability "fake a death write up by copying a death write up"

Usopp is a liar after all.

Just one hypothesis though.

Usopp is alive but not posting. That's pretty suspect to me. You could say that the revival could take time to process but if so, why would he not be listed as dead? That's not how you do a proper revival. It's supposed to be like a big reveal.
tell me if it looks like usopp was ACTUALLY trying to make people think he was dead

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, Usopp is totally still alive. His death was a fake write-up.

Vote Lynch Usopp
Lol I totally forgot about him being able to fake a write up. And all this time I was thinking he would revive himself lol. Good one.

I too think he might be scum. With the fake death and not posting stuff. It definitely is suspicious.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
tell me if it looks like usopp was ACTUALLY trying to make people think he was dead
But this would be pretty contradictory if he was alive, and he wasn't pretending to be dead, I don't think there's any reason for him to remain silent in the day phase if he wasn't trying to make people think he was dead.

Plus he did make the post in the beginning of this day phase where he stated that he regretted dying early when he was Usopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.