Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? used ???

@Seraphoenix has been super killed

You are Dracule Mihawk, the World's Strongest Swordsman

[Passive- Hawkeye] True to his moniker, Mihawk can see any attack coming. You can dodge the first two hostile actions aimed at you. If one is a kill, it is dodged and a return kill sent back.
[Active-Iceberg slash] With tremendous physical strength and with the aid of Yoru, Mihawk can cut even mountain sized icebergs in half. At the end of the phase you can choose to cut the votes on one player in half. (2 shots)
[World's Strongest Slash]
Going all out Mihawk could even shake the entire Grandline in duels with his rival Red-Hair. Superkill a player of your choice. (One shot)

wincon : survive till 3 players are alive
Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

AL sama

Red Haired
@Queen has been lynched
You are C.C. the Pizza Girl!

[Passive Ability - Black Knight] You are a member of the Black Knights, a group of vigilante rebels who fight against the Holy Britannian Empire. If someone investigates you, you will show up as Mafia aligned.

[Active Ability - Immortal Witch] You are not immortal in this game. But you can hide yourself into your Knightmare Frame can protect yourself against regular kills once. [1-shot]

[Active Ability - C.C. commands you...] You have a contract with Lelouch vi Britannia. Target a player during the Day Phase and decide what they must say in their next post. You can include up to 5 requirements. You can't force your target to cast a vote. Works only once on each player.

Wincon: Get yourself lynched by any means necessary.
its Night 3 now you've 24 hours to send your action failing to do so will cause replacement or mod kill

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated kame hame ha

??? activated zafkiel

@krogothwolf has been super janitor killed

@Dragomir and @AL sama can't win anumore

winners
@Queen @Alibaba

losers
@Finalbeta @Yo Tan Wa @Midnight Delight @Marimo_420 @Dragomir @Flower @Fujishiro @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gambit @Zem @Real Go D. Usopp @Seraphoenix @Luthon @Reborn @krogothwolf @AL sama

thank you all for playing I hope you all enjoyed the game and I apologize for any mistakes made by me

Players
1 @Finalbeta
2 @Yo Tan Wa
3 @Midnight Delight
4 @Marimo_420
5 @Dragomir
6 @Flower
7 @Queen
8 @RayanOO @Fujishiro
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
11 @Gambit
12 @Zem
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
16 @Luthon
17 @Reborn
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Thanks for the game AL

It was fun :smoothy:

nice game al
dragomir fucked me over
his shop gets a 1 star rating on yelp
congrats ali and queen
Thanks Lanji

And congratz @Queen
Post automatically merged:

So it's only me and Queen

Almost fittiing vid

Last edited:
I didn't quite expect Flower to play jester like that, very weird meta.

The first thing I would believe was that someone had messed with her, specially in a bastard elements oriented game. Until we actually realized AL would portray any action coming into play via write ups, and so only by that time the odds would diminish.

Status
Not open for further replies.