Anime & Manga Sbs volume 85 clarifies speed feat in Wano

Zoro using Lion's Song is definitely faster than what flamed King could react to, and it's an objective, on-screen fact that King got blitzed by him and only noticed it after he got blitzed.

I mean, ACoC didn't change Zoro's attack and combat speed and he downright clowned King when he tried to blitz in speed mode lol
Dude, obviously Zoro's attacks are fast, but just because he manage to hit someone, that don't make him overall faster than that person

And that's the problem, some zoro fans tries to use the slashing panels as speed feat, but they are not.

This "Zoro blitzes his opponents" argument is completely bullshit, its just Oda's style do draw sword attacks like that to be aesthetically pleasing (a lot of mangas do the same) and it has nothing to do with speed.
I am not sure what you are arguing here? Shishi son son and other similar moves in other manga is literally just based on Iaijutsu, the real life sword quick draw techniques, that is meant to be fast. It literally have everything to do with speed

1. He doesn't say higher than who except Chopper. He cpuld be higher than others, but we don't know, but he would place higher. The fact you left that part out shows your bias.
2. How is Chopper more mobile than Zoro when you just tried to use the Sbs to claim otherwise. Are you slow?
3. Zoro dodged Queens attack and Kings. What are you arguing. The only time Zoro didn't dodge is when Enma distracted him
Post automatically merged:

Literally it dies
How did I use the sbs to claim zoros more mobile than chopper? The sbs and panels support me.

Zoros not faster than luffys fastest speed. He doesn't have the feats in the manga nor the portrayal nor the author directly putting him above luffy. Sanji is tho.

So even if zoro places higher than chopper... he's not exceeding luffy. The manga supports this with 1000+ chapters

Learn what mobility means and come back to me.

Lmao you clearly didn't read the post. I never denied that zoro dodged the attack from queen. Jfc

Dude, obviously Zoro's attacks are fast, but just because he manage to hit someone, that don't make him overall faster than that person

And that's the problem, some zoro fans tries to use the slashing panels as speed feat, but they are not.
It makes him fast enough to completely blitz that person. Thus, too fast for that person's reaction speed. Slashing is not, but blitzing and slashing with zero reaction from opponent prior is.

Either way, Zoro's combat and CQC speed > King's speed mode is a fact based off 1035 engage.

Thats not what shanal was saying

It makes him fast enough to completely blitz that person. Thus, too fast for that person's reaction speed. Slashing is not, but blitzing and slashing with zero reaction from opponent prior is.

Either way, Zoro's combat and CQC speed > King's speed mode is a fact based off 1035 engage.
Ok maybe it was

How did I use the sbs to claim zoros more mobile than chopper? The sbs and panels support me.

Zoros not faster than luffys fastest speed. He doesn't have the feats in the manga nor the portrayal nor the author directly putting him above luffy. Sanji is tho.

So even if zoro places higher than chopper... he's not exceeding luffy. The manga supports this with 1000+ chapters

Learn what mobility means and come back to me.

Lmao you clearly didn't read the post. I never denied that zoro dodged the attack from queen. Jfc
1. You was using the sbs to say Chopper was faster when Zoro is stated faster than him

2. Idk where Zoro lands on the speed department.

3. I know what mobility mean and Chopper is neither faster or more mobile.

4. Noting shows Zoro is slower or less Mobile than Chopper.

5. Zoro never has had any problems with speed

There is a lot of mental gymnastics in this thread. I hate to see what would happen when Wano ends and a certain villain is not killed by a certain sword wielding SH.
What that got to do with this

I
Man you just destroyed these deluded tapped Sanji fans :gokulaugh: MF trying to say Chopper is faster and leaving stuff form the SBS, when Oda literally said Zoro would be higher if not for his gag:milaugh:
I literally mentioned it. Bruh:whitepress:

Also zoros best move could blitz kaido. Base luffy did this. Sanjis fastest speed can't even be perceived by kaidi

This ones for all you zorotards. I know you'll love this

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/xgtDvbV8np0h
For zoro

The ones for sanji

Last edited:
I

I literally mentioned it. Bruh:whitepress:

Also zoros best move could blitz kaido. Base luffy did this. Sanjis fastest speed can't even be perceived by kaidi

This ones for all you zorotards. I know you'll love this

For zoro

The ones for sanji
Chat to me when Sanji even sees hybrid Kaido cuz all headcannon for now. Mf was getting caught by fat ass Queen:kayneshrug:

I’ve never seen this thread till now. How bizarre

Lmfao Zorotards are over here claiming Zoro is faster than King now? What a joke

But after Wano Sanji is definitely the fastest, no debates can even be made

Luffy is #2 of course and I think brook is a solid #3. The rest I don’t care to rank atm

Last edited:
Brook is the fastest, Zombie Ryuma shat on him so hard while massively holding back and Zoro defeated him therefore Zoro is by far the fastest fighter, the only one that has natural instantaneous speed akin to teleportation.
Soru, geppo and all that useless CP-9/Tashigi/Vergo level shit? Say something when there's another character that can move their hands so fast, so hard that they can do this and jump this massive distance in one movement. :steef:

I been saying this for a long time now. Sanji's speed feat of moving so fast he becomes invisible is one of the best, if not the best, pure speed feats we've ever seen on panel.

The M3 have always been fast, but Sanji in speed bursts is the fastest no doubt. I only see speed-based fighters like Snakeman and Kizaru surpassing that feat.

Brook is the fastest, Zombie Ryuma shat on him so hard while massively holding back and Zoro defeated him therefore Zoro is by far the fastest fighter, the only one that has natural instantaneous speed akin to teleportation.
Soru, geppo and all that useless CP-9/Tashigi/Vergo level shit? Say something when there's another character that can move their hands so fast, so hard that they can do this and jump this massive distance in one movement. :steef:
You just love being wrong huh?

That's stupid as hell.

Any of M3 = Captain America
Brook = Falcon

Don't believe in these kind of things said by Oda in a SBS, or anywhere. He thinks that Captain Kuro, the guy who can dissapear completely in a wide area with dozens of human eyes on him, is doing that with a speed of 25 m/s :smart: