[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am conflicted tbh and that's why I am not pushing actively for Beta yet. We all know that Beta can be an easy mislynch but we also tend to overlook him and what he does, like in the FMA game where he was scum and we lynched him last and only because by then the rest of us were all confirmed townies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's one of a few, yes.
What other posts? Can you highlight them for me

I am conflicted tbh and that's why I am not pushing actively for Beta yet. We all know that Beta can be an easy mislynch but we also tend to overlook him and what he does, like in the FMA game where he was scum and we lynched him last and only because by then the rest of us were all confirmed townies.
This is totally true. I agree with light here.

Do you think your survival is more important to town than getting a scum to lynch?

If first, I think your advanced skill is not helping town very much, it creates rather confusions for people not accustomed to your play.

If second, you are not helping much by your advanced skills here,cause that's mostly a survival wikihow rather than catching a scum.

We are using experience the wrong way. Damn I need to get some coffee.
Well I know that Light is likely trying to get me out of the game.

This is what my experience is telling right now. :kayneshrug:

If you notice the patterns Light vs me strikes as worse than Light vs Rhea part 2.

He is using a wrong meta to define my behaviour, and coming at me in a calculative manner, at least when it came to Rhea his case made somewhat sense certaint points wise yet his push also felt non genuine.

What's up people

Rapid remainder:

Scum would most likely try to confuse the game by fluffing like no tomorrow. So make sure to be aware of that. Of course expert scum can apply WIFOM to what I just highlighted.

You are mistaking being scum with attempting to expand a townie thought process enough to entertain the possibilities circa how a scum is supposed to behave. Add also that it's not that prohibitive to come to a conclusion that interacting too much with single players, unless there's ground for the behaviour to look townish, can make one reek as scum. I perfectly managed to contribute to the game more than several players have done, but the form by which we do things in this game is of utmost importance. You need to catch scums and don't look scummy at the same rate.

Aren't you broadly experienced with this game? So this post looks overall bad given that these concepts are not that extremely advanced as far as I'm concerned.

Well I know that Light is likely trying to get me out of the game.

This is what my experience is telling right now. :kayneshrug:

If you notice the patterns Light vs me strikes as worse than Light vs Rhea part 2.

He is using a wrong meta to define my behaviour, and coming at me in a calculative manner, at least when it came to Rhea his case made somewhat sense certaint points wise yet his push also felt non genuine.
I can see Light flip-floping with the wind, but that won't defend you entirely, not yet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.