[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
There's also a chance that lynch write up was made up by Town either way.

Alibaba and krog look the worst to me. Going by my reads.

That would make for 2 Gentlemen and 1 Lady being scum complexively.

The last scum I bet is nesting amongst Emilia/Flower/Mango/Lind gong by my reads. Would make a lot of sense if the last scum was the last Lady at least. But let's not wrap our minds too far for now. Regardless, it appears it was scum to kill off LANJI like I had predicted. And it is more likely that Flower/Emilia/Mango are not scum assuming Flower's reveal was legit and Emilia/Mango were set up via a fake scum write up. Unless that was the host's doing.

So let's go after Ali or krog.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
@Finalbeta Yesterday, you were saying something about D1 non-voters possibly being scum; specifically, Ali, krogoth, and myself. From what I see, Ali has still been active and voted for Midnight, and I showed up too late to do the same but was sussing him earlier in the game...krogoth has barely been around (not damning by itself) and barely provided any reads before not voting once again, and at no point did he comment on Midnight’s allegiance. If you insist on scum being present between the three of us, I’d say we should start with him.
This game is virtually already lost for scum my friend.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Ok thanks.

About the poem. It's kinda iffy.

Do you think it's still relevant? Like it's still crucial info? Or not so much now?
I wouldn't say crucial, but it's something, information that is.
If you ISO Emilia, both before and after the announcement where it said she should be lynched, it’s either straight fluff or OMGUSing Flower for the push. Neither one looks good in this fight and there’s reason to sus both, but I think giving Emilia a pass would ignore how she doesn’t help her own case. I guess this is a long way of saying I agree with you on yet another thing :myman:
Thank you Town D. Boy! Appreciate it

Here's a short summary of the people who I atm have some suspicion on;

Krogothwolf - I give the benefit of doubt because he's always just busy with work and stuff, IIRC he's quite in the adult age. But anyone who doesn't show up much is automatically suspicious. But he hasn't done anything in particular to peek interest.

T-Pein - Kind of mysterious, he's still imo a person of interest from D1. I can't really get my head around what he is, reason I ain't pushing him is because I don't really have a case on him.

Poison/ QueenEmilia - I still think there is a big possibility that one of these are mafia (well, could be me as well) based on the Sacrificial event. The lynch got kinda messed up because of Midnight's antics, so I wouldn't dismiss the event just because of that.

Poison does kind of feel more towny than QueenEmilia, so I'm thinking it's a case of Lara Mk.II, in other words QueenEmilia is most the most probable maf out of the bunch.

FinalB has changed up his playstyle and is quite certain of his reads and discoveries, this may not be an indicative of his alignment however. I don't really know what to think of him at this point in time.

What I can say though, is that anyone who sussed out Midnight (before the train) are most probably town.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
I wouldn't say crucial, but it's something, information that is.

Thank you Town D. Boy! Appreciate it

Here's a short summary of the people who I atm have some suspicion on;

Krogothwolf - I give the benefit of doubt because he's always just busy with work and stuff, IIRC he's quite in the adult age. But anyone who doesn't show up much is automatically suspicious. But he hasn't done anything in particular to peek interest.

T-Pein - Kind of mysterious, he's still imo a person of interest from D1. I can't really get my head around what he is, reason I ain't pushing him is because I don't really have a case on him.

Poison/ QueenEmilia - I still think there is a big possibility that one of these are mafia (well, could be me as well) based on the Sacrificial event. The lynch got kinda messed up because of Midnight's antics, so I wouldn't dismiss the event just because of that.

Poison does kind of feel more towny than QueenEmilia, so I'm thinking it's a case of Lara Mk.II, in other words QueenEmilia is most the most probable maf out of the bunch.

FinalB has changed up his playstyle and is quite certain of his reads and discoveries, this may not be an indicative of his alignment however. I don't really know what to think of him at this point in time.

What I can say though, is that anyone who sussed out Midnight (before the train) are most probably town.
Great reads just like before; I think krog and Emilia are my biggest susses at the moment, and I’m kinda interested in T-Pein as well, but I wanna ISO him before making any harder judgments.

Status
Not open for further replies.