[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@Lindltaylor [CC] has been killed
You are CC!

"There are times in life when you have to distance yourself from those you love, because you love them."​

[Passive - Lelouch] - Lelouch and C.C. were often paired as the witch and the warlock, their duo is something to behold. Both of them must win at least one dancing challenge, by any chance, if they win as a pair it will count for both of their victories.
--- [Affection] - As she becoming close to Lelouch, they both will start to care for each other. If they were to pair once in the game, they will gain immunity to each other votes. If they were paired twice they will gain immunity to each other negative actions.

[Active - Geass Contractor] - C.C. is the most prominent character who grants the power of Geass. C.C. may make a contract with people to grant them the power of Geass. Each Geass will manifest differently in each individual depending on their character and inner desires of that character. The contract will consist of a test to prove they are worthy of the Geass. The test can any of these one thing, a riddle, or a game of battleship, or a pop quiz consisting of 5 questions related to the game. If the player solves it, then she will ask them this question - "If I grant you power could you live with this contract? In exchange for power, you must make my one wish come true. Are you are prepared for this?". if they answer positively, they will be granted the power of Geass. She will gain a private chat with them.

[Active - Hallucinatory] - When in close proximity to another person, C.C can afflict them with a hallucinatory experience of chaotic and ominous images, pertaining in part to the memories of the target involved; the content varies with the afflicted. Each cycle, she may target a player, they will learn negative actions abilities they were targeted with previous phases but they wouldn't know who did it. Some players may even see the vision of the player they are paired with.
--- [SIde Effect] - After seeing the vision people often left with shock, causing them to freeze in wonder. Anytime C.C. uses her hallucinatory power, the host will roll a D18.
[1 - 5] - Her target will be vote-silenced for the day phase
[6 - 9] - They will be role-block that phase.
[10 - 13] - It will inadvertently redirect their actions to a random target that phase.
[14 - 16] - It will disable half of their abilities for a cycle.
[17 - 18] - Player will suffer from complete mental shock. It will role-crush them for a cycle.

[Active - Love Geass] - C.C.'s Geass, gained through a contract with a nun during apparently medieval times, granted her the power "to be loved", and forced anyone she used it against to fall in love with her. During the Night Phase, C.C. may order a player to vote for a target of her choice. If they refuse, they will lose their vote that phase. Since C.C only had Geass when she didn't inherit the code as such may not use any other ability for that cycle. [2-Cycle Cooldown]
--- [Geass Activation] - Activation of the Geass require C.C to make eye contact she must quote or tag her target in the thread, and if they quote you back it will trigger the Geass. If they ignore the post altogether, the command will fail.

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Town
Wincon
- Make two successful contracts and one of them must survive.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

I think it's pretty obvious he is Lelouch given Lanji's suicide.

Question is and CC's second wincon makes me doubt that he's Town. Not to mention his scummy behaviour in general.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That she was both Town and an Indie judging by her wincons.
Agree with Ratchet here, seems like an additional wincon.
I wouldn't say that Lind was scummy by any means, and the fact that he had the ability to make a private chat with someone is super duper strong in a game like this, would only make sense that he's got several drawbacks.

Still think Lelouch is sus though. Lelouch doesn't really strike me as a towny character, but it's mafia, character alignment in lore doesn't always add up in the game..
And I suppose if we're going by Midnight's standard, the mafia shouldn't have a soulmate

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That she was both Town and an Indie judging by her wincons.
... No. Just no.

Are Ghouls in Tokyo Ghoul able to disguise themselves as others? Because honestly Flower, I have several reasons to doubt your alignment still. From things I can't reveal that you should know about, to your insistence that anyone who questions you must be scum, to how readily and eager you are to find reasons to vote off your detractors, I don't see any town motivation from you at all.

Sup people.

Enough bitching around Town. We can't permit further mislynches to come into place.

@krogothwolf
@Alibaba

Who of you guys covets to die first? Albeit you don't covet it in the first place?

Also I told you not Poison guys. Now we still possibly don't know who the last scum is amongst Mango and Emilia, assuming there was indeed one amongst that trio. The Gentlemen/Lady general structure makes sense so it should be a Lady, the last one.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm also questioning the buddying of Ratchet, T-pein and Emilia as being the tinfoil for mafia bruddas, because reading back, T-pein immideately went for QueenEmi (back in D2 when the event originally took place).
Ratchet also inquired why (I don't remember who) didn't even consider QueenEmi.
If they really were buddies they've deployed a very bizarre strategy.

For this reason I am not thinking that QueenEmi, Ratchet and T-pein are in cahoots with each others.

I wouldn't want to temp fate either with finding out what Emilia really was, as it could very well be that she is town as well.
But one thing that's been bothering me is that at the end of N1 there was a failed kill attempt, but there has not been a secondary kill or attempt since.. Normally if people could claim I would ask who did what, but no-can-do.

... No. Just no.

Are Ghouls in Tokyo Ghoul able to disguise themselves as others? Because honestly Flower, I have several reasons to doubt your alignment still. From things I can't reveal that you should know about, to your insistence that anyone who questions you must be scum, to how readily and eager you are to find reasons to vote off your detractors, I don't see any town motivation from you at all.
Can you actually drop the claim bait?

And yes, I am f***ing frustrated because Town players make themselves look suspicious and don‘t even defend themselves and we get closer and closer to losing the game that way.

Take that at lack of motivation if you will. If you‘re scum with Emi well played for getting people to let you get away over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.