[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
@krogothwolf nice seeing you more active today. Can you share your thoughts?
Check the people trying to push someone who hasn't been that active as possible lynch targets and claiming they're going to corner scum by getting them lynched.

Still don't like how emi reacted to you and her tunnelling on it, I joined the poison lynch cause it was the way everyone was going so might as well.

That's my two thoughts.

Check the people trying to push someone who hasn't been that active as possible lynch targets and claiming they're going to corner scum by getting them lynched.

Still don't like how emi reacted to you and her tunnelling on it, I joined the poison lynch cause it was the way everyone was going so might as well.

That's my two thoughts.
What are your thoughts on the T-Pein Emi buddying?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Last edited:
If C2 is here then T-pein gotta be Lelouch!
lelouch could pretty well be mafia, since he's chosen being the hero through taking all the worlds evil on himself!
Why T-pein is lelouch?

Well, he's so far the guy who's been acting most like Lelouch. Though, basing it off that is also a stretch. But yeah, it all goes back to the mysterious suicide of Lanji
I assumed @Lindltaylor set me up,
He was talking about it on day 1 and kinda low level play.

I think it's pretty obvious he is Lelouch given Lanji's suicide.

Question is and CC's second wincon makes me doubt that he's Town. Not to mention his scummy behaviour in general.
What are your thoughts on the T-Pein Emi buddying?
If I could make people kill themselves you would be long gone.
I am not "buddies" with emilia.
Its low level tier play to say the dude that flipped mafia wanted queen lynched.
When that didnt work he mod killed himself to make sure queen dies too?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.