[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m currently rereading the thread, but I need to focus on studying for my exam tomorrow now.

I will come back tomorrow a few hours before EoD and give my input then.

Also I won‘t be placing a vote before then to prevent sheeping.

Good Night!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This ^.

Lock Poison Town, throw the key into the ocean nobody cares.
Mmm watcha saay~..
I am conflicted tbh and that's why I am not pushing actively for Beta yet. We all know that Beta can be an easy mislynch but we also tend to overlook him and what he does, like in the FMA game where he was scum and we lynched him last and only because by then the rest of us were all confirmed townies.
This is true, people seem to accept FinalB as our town and savior for giving us Midnight, though I wouldn't single handedly give him the credit for that. I too pushed hard for him. However I doubt him going for his own mate like this is something he'd do.
Rhea: Scum.
Usopp: Scum.
Lind: Scum.

Lock this, throw the key into the sun. I can‘t be the only one noticing a dynamic there.
Well Lind and Usopp got cleared, and Rhea I have a strong reason to believe is town as well
now that being said, assuming ur stubborn asses still go with this easy lynch on me...

i flip town, now what? @Lindltaylor u said its the most informative lynch, so what r u gna do after my town flip?

i personally suggest u guys look at the ppl that are kinda avoiding being in my wagon, like lind.

this lynch on me could easily be instantiated by town for free and scum wont even have to join the wagon to avoid being tracked into it

scum knows i am town, so if town does the work for them and lynch me, scum doesnt have to rly do much regarding that

i hope at the very least u guys can iso some of my posts after my flip
Light D Lamperouge > RheanaeL
Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > QueenEmilia > Finalbeta > MangoSenpai > RheanaeL > Fujishiro
Flower > Go D. Usopp ™ > RheanaeL
RheanaeL > Light D Lamperouge > Go D. Usopp ™ > Light D Lamperouge
MangoSenpai > Go D. Usopp ™
Lindltaylor > Flower > RheanaeL > Flower > Go D. Usopp ™
Fujishiro > Finalbeta > RheanaeL > Fujishiro > RheanaeL > Go D. Usopp ™
LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > Rheanael > Fujishiro
Reborn > Go D. Usopp ™
Finalbeta > Light D lamperouge
Ratchet > Go D. Usopp ™
Poison > Rheanael
QueenEmilia > Rheanael > Fujishiro
T-Pein™ > Fujishiro
Worth nothing that Queenemilia is kind of just sheeping. When i asked her for reads she went for the two most obvious talks at that moment.
I can't shake of the feeling I have on Emilia either, but not for the reasons that were proposed during last phase. I have reason to believe that the T-pein + Ratchet + Emilia maf theory is simply not true.
yooo

we lynching @~UwU~

u down? hes 100% scum
True though
Imagine not voting for lanji?
I isolated.
Guy is straight up "pretending" to be town lol
Hella obvious.
I thought this was a noteworthy remark
tpein clearly has to be a jester
no vet player votes a player he thinks is scum
he's. begging for a lynch
I think T-pein is town TBH, but still an interesting thought
I wanted Beta or Flower gone when I was suspecting them.

Literally nobody agreed with me then. Now putting a vote on them isn’t going anywhere.

Mango? Good luck getting votes on him.
Lind wanted Flowa or Beta, idk why I quoted this. I don't think Flowa is Maf, but mostly everyone had a snoking surpishion about Flowa early. But yeah, that was D1
ok no like mango, lind, emilia and posion r just gna remain hard fence sitting

and then we got midnight, alibaba, ratchet, jew, krogo the inactifags to worry about

this games gna be a nightmare lol
I think he's got a point here, Midnight, Ali, Ratchet, JDB and Krogo (also emi)
Imagine trusting scumilia.
Btw I should not get vigged.
I am just getting sarted.
I Will solve the game.
Just getting started.
Waiting for that revelation my mans
if any1 can vig mango, alibaba or midnight for me wud be appreciated

leave tpein, atleast he talks
Yet here I stand tall, town loves me
well i guess u guys got ur lynch, so i hope u see how horrendous this read of u was, lazy ass ningens

@Reborn @MangoSenpai @Ratchet @Lindltaylor @Fujishiro

im just wondering how many of u r scum and how many r lazy townies

This was just some posts from D1 (I couldn't bring myself to read ALL the pages in one go) that I thought had some worth of note.
However the one thing that I'm left with is

WHY

Why did Flower get revealed? What was the reason, and also what did she gain from it? Going by ToS knowledge it would be some like Mayor, and there has been a lot of Vote related roles, so I wouldn't doubt it. Too bad we cannot claim.

Honestly I think we should follow Susopp's gut feeling here.
Krog, Ali (UWU), Emilia, Ratchet and Me

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That being said though, of all the names named, I'm 99% sure that JDB is Town.
He's got no reason to endorse me when he did, why would a maf endorse someone as sketchy as me at the time?
wouldn't make sense, they would jump on the opportunity to make me look scummy AF. Honestly a bit surprised nobody tried to do that.
They would probably get away with it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
the question is how is flower alive when she’s “confirmed” town? y’all seriously better listen to me this time around and lynch her I’m sick and tired of seeing towns lynched

if she flips town then lynch me idc I’m so sure she’s scum
My only guess is that it's mindgames, if she's revealed town, why is she still alive?
To make you think that and put suspicion on her.

If I were maf I would 100% not even touch her, since people are most probably gonna be irked by it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I still don’t think that Flower’s allegiance reveal would automatically get her killed; not only is it likely she has some other abilities or conditions that protect her in the event of doing so, but since we haven’t really found any scum yet, they might just be letting Emilia take control of the push so as not to look guilty by association if Flower flips town. We’ve seen confirmed townies survive in a few of the dozen or so games that I’ve played, it’s nowhere near impossible :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.