[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you want to lynch?
I don't want to lynch flower and I don't trust Emi at all. I changed my vote cause I figured it was stupid to leave it as is.

I find you less of a lynch option and probably final, even if he is got a tunnel vision on.

Barely anyone has voted what are you even doing
Days not even 12 hours old, 4 votes being cast.....

Looks like someone is eager to get someone who isn't scum lynched :D

Does krog want to buss Emi whilst the opposite is not also valid? Nice strategy to get out of this. :cheers:

Also I like how he is quoting Ali's substitute out of all people.
I like how you're so arrogant but also being so blind, gonna be funny when you lynch the wrong person :D

Everything you've said about me is so off the mark it amuses me. Lynch me, I have no care about who wins in this game. I did what I wanted with the day 1 stuff so I'm good.

Of course.

You don't want krog lynched do you? And krog draws advantage out of your post. :cheers:

No but wanting to end the day early when 70% of players haven't even voted and and good chunk haven't even spoken falls under objectively scummy behavior.

I'm not saying Mangosenpai is scum here, what I'm saying is that it's an action that only benefits scum. Depriving us of more day hours to discuss things and share potential info is playing right into their hand.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Barely anyone has voted what are you even doing
No but wanting to end the day early when 70% of players haven't even voted and and good chunk haven't even spoken falls under objectively scummy behavior.

I'm not saying Mangosenpai is scum here, what I'm saying is that it's an action that only benefits scum. Depriving us of more day hours to discuss things and share potential info is playing right into their hand.
Well, I'm the only one requesting it anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Thing is, yeah sure it's taking away precious time to discuss, but we ain't getting nowhere, so I'm thinking we should just speed up the process and we'll know for sure if we got the right guy or not.
Just feel like we ain't getting anywhere.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why is everyone so eager to end the day? Nobody’s said much of substance anyway...regardless, I don’t get Rhea’s vote on Final; I know we normally don’t need an actual reason to get rid of him, but he did help us out with Midnight, so even if he’s wildly unhelpful in general, this is one of those rare games when he actually does something kinda useful :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.