Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Next time just follow my lead @MangoSenpai

I am also a lady :blush:
All I know is don't follow beta lmao

He was playing for us 😅

And, seriously first three phases we were in mess. Kill on light failed, poison on ratchet failed, flower got sussed hard on D2, midnight got lynched on D2, I had to sub out....

We didn't even plan fuji and lanji Lynch. Usopp, fuji and lanji did that for us in last few hours of D1. Lol

He was playing for us 😅

And, seriously first three phases we were in mess. Kill on light failed, poison on ratchet failed, flower got sussed hard on D2, midnight got lynched on D2, I had to sub out....

We didn't even plan fuji and lanji Lynch. Usopp, fuji and lanji did that for us in last few hours of D1. Lol
Correction they ( as in @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Go D. Usopp ™ ) did it for you, i was the victim.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
and also @Go D. Usopp ™
I trusted flower and the WU because it made sense to me. Y'all can laugh at my face as much as you want calling me simp and a troll, but I didn't town read her because she has a female genitalia (allegedly).

First the WU, there are 3 people that are chosen, one of them must be lynched
Sure, it doesn't say that one among them is mafia, but why wouldn't you assume there was - if in fact the WU was real?
Yeah, sure it wasn't actually real, and we did try to debunk it D2 but due to "shenanigans" it all got fucked up, not making it certain whether it was a success or not.
When it then reappeared D3 and AL also adding "Don't try me" would heavily, heavily imply that what happened last time was not meant to happen and if anyone tried to ignore this again there'd be consequenses.

Yeah, you may say "but if Flower's outed why hasn't mafia killed her?"
Why not? It makes perfect sense for Mafia not killing an outed Town like that, because look.. WHY would she do it?
Why did it happen? Outing themselves like that would raise eyebrows, and if they're kept alive even more so. This isn't ToS where it's a Mayor role (guaranteed), so having them outed like this would make her suspicous. Something that Mafia would love, this keeps suspicion on her while Mafia can try to redirect suspicion from them - to the outed player.

I merely assumed that Flower had some ability that when revealed she'd become buff and could do something - like a Mayor. If it was great amounts of VP or whatever idk. If I were mafia I would def let Flower be, because it would just passively generate suspicion.

However it's obvious that I thought about this 1 step too far, and it was actually Flower just trying to secure herself. It was an extremely risky affair, but it worked out in the end.

I couldn't pick up on who were good and who were bad, I simply had a gut feeling that Flower was town based on how I've come to understand her playstyle during the weeb game. This is my 2nd game here, and also 2nd game with Flower.

In hindsight, yeah sure, there were a few moments where Flower undeniably slipped up hard. But due to things being like they were I simply trusted the WU and thought she was on to something.
And yeah, I suppose I turned into a sheep eventually because I had lost any and all clue, and even if I tried to think about what the hell was going on I just couldn't make sense of anything.

I played shit, couldn't figure anything out, and in the end got manipulated big time.
JDB was also my strongest Town read, but also looking back, defending me when he did is weird.
Although I thought that when he defended me when he did also made him look good (because why tf would a mafia defend me when they could've just made me look sus af). I feel like I would've been an easy mislynch. But it seems Mafia wanted me alive, for whatever reason.

Also the whisper, I for whatever reason thought it was Rhea, and I was like fuck it I'm just gonna claim my role because what the hell.

GG
Mango, if anything you portrayed yourself as a solid town read. It happens even to the best of us. Keep your chin up fam, you did your best out there. That’s all that matters.

The game where I defended Melon to death ...
All is forgiven in the name of love :blush:

He was playing for us 😅

All Kro‘s fault.

Damn transporter.

no it wasent what, u mean flavor wise??
idek who that ningen was lol
lol i was only thinking of this part

Any time he is the first player to post in the day or the player with the most posts in the day, his Voting Power increases by 1 during that phase. This ability is disabled in Lylo/Mylo.
Another role in a different game is like that too. Seems something that just sounds like you xd

[One Shot Active - Miracle] - If the Archbishop is 1 of the top 3 most active players, the Light will reward him with any effect of his choosing such as a superkill, resurrection, role crush, bulletproof vest, etc. The Archbishop cannot use this ability to protect himself, and the moderator may veto absurd requests.​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

He was playing for us 😅

Lmao.

The WU was a life saver for you. Your night actions were great too. I said it before, but Midnight screaming he wasn't gonna allow his lynch and him flipping scum was a confirmation that the WU was fake. From there town would get Flowa 100 percent, and then the rest. I mentioned it in the PM lmao. I even had an idea I was gonna get killed, told Oreki that when I submitted the action, I just thought it was gonna be @Flower to kill me, not @Marimo_420.

I was sleeping then. Last minute votes are a horrible thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and also @Go D. Usopp ™
I trusted flower and the WU because it made sense to me. Y'all can laugh at my face as much as you want calling me simp and a troll, but I didn't town read her because she has a female genitalia (allegedly).

First the WU, there are 3 people that are chosen, one of them must be lynched
Sure, it doesn't say that one among them is mafia, but why wouldn't you assume there was - if in fact the WU was real?
Yeah, sure it wasn't actually real, and we did try to debunk it D2 but due to "shenanigans" it all got fucked up, not making it certain whether it was a success or not.
When it then reappeared D3 and AL also adding "Don't try me" would heavily, heavily imply that what happened last time was not meant to happen and if anyone tried to ignore this again there'd be consequenses.

Yeah, you may say "but if Flower's outed why hasn't mafia killed her?"
Why not? It makes perfect sense for Mafia not killing an outed Town like that, because look.. WHY would she do it?
Why did it happen? Outing themselves like that would raise eyebrows, and if they're kept alive even more so. This isn't ToS where it's a Mayor role (guaranteed), so having them outed like this would make her suspicous. Something that Mafia would love, this keeps suspicion on her while Mafia can try to redirect suspicion from them - to the outed player.

I merely assumed that Flower had some ability that when revealed she'd become buff and could do something - like a Mayor. If it was great amounts of VP or whatever idk. If I were mafia I would def let Flower be, because it would just passively generate suspicion.

However it's obvious that I thought about this 1 step too far, and it was actually Flower just trying to secure herself. It was an extremely risky affair, but it worked out in the end.

I couldn't pick up on who were good and who were bad, I simply had a gut feeling that Flower was town based on how I've come to understand her playstyle during the weeb game. This is my 2nd game here, and also 2nd game with Flower.

In hindsight, yeah sure, there were a few moments where Flower undeniably slipped up hard. But due to things being like they were I simply trusted the WU and thought she was on to something.
And yeah, I suppose I turned into a sheep eventually because I had lost any and all clue, and even if I tried to think about what the hell was going on I just couldn't make sense of anything.

I played shit, couldn't figure anything out, and in the end got manipulated big time.
JDB was also my strongest Town read, but also looking back, defending me when he did is weird.
Although I thought that when he defended me when he did also made him look good (because why tf would a mafia defend me when they could've just made me look sus af). I feel like I would've been an easy mislynch. But it seems Mafia wanted me alive, for whatever reason.

Also the whisper, I for whatever reason thought it was Rhea, and I was like fuck it I'm just gonna claim my role because what the hell.

GG
bro im messing with u lol, u didnt need all that ahaha

u were convinced from the start of the game that flower can never be scum. go and read ur day 1 lol

a bit of an overestimation of ur reads, u never considered "what if?"

and then u just kept pushing with that idea of flower being town over and over which ended up confusing u further since if flower was town, who would be the mafia? every1 u lynched so far seemed town to u but u kept convincing urself otherwise lol

thats y there was confusion. the ppl u lynched made no sense and cannot have scummates.

anyway in short, u didnt use the sharingan lol

this sht happens to every1 btw. dont feel bad about it lol

bro im messing with u lol, u didnt need all that ahaha

u were convinced from the start of the game that flower can never be scum. go and read ur day 1 lol

a bit of an overestimation of ur reads, u never considered "what if?"

and then u just kept pushing with that idea of flower being town over and over which ended up confusing u further since if flower was town, who would be the mafia? every1 u lynched so far seemed town to u but u kept convincing urself otherwise lol

thats y there was confusion. the ppl u lynched made no sense and cannot have scummates.

anyway in short, u didnt use the sharingan lol

this sht happens to every1 btw. dont feel bad about it lol
Says the guy who didn‘t push me, despite knowing we‘re never on the same side.

Status
Not open for further replies.