[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower actually drago would have lynched you day 1 'cause you used the same trick you used in that one game where you and nessos were scum. Voting for someone back who voted you first in the thread lol. When you did that then that game images suddenly come flooding back to me lol
:emohiyo:...Drago has a habit of lynching me D1 as scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
is it a common thing for scum to have message abilities here

and even funnier both games had restriction to claims

these ningen hosts
Lmao. The funnier part is that we only had 3 shots of those messages and we used one on @Natalija and two on @Marimo_420 .
If the game continued we were gonna pretend I got the message every day lmao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ohhh

i hope ur doing good now, u suddenly subbed out

this will be one hell of a theme

am i considered a WG member yet?

so did u already make the roles or u will do it after ppl sign up?
I had severe chest pain when game got started and was on medication thus the reason for my low activity.

I am better now.

It was primarily of this reason I sub out.

Along with this, I have some legal issues going on.

Roles are being made now. By the time sign up will be up we would have roles and setup ready

Emil

Certified Memelord
I had severe chest pain when game got started and was on medication thus the reason for my low activity.

I am better now.

It was primarily of this reason I sub out.

Along with this, I have some legal issues going on.

Roles are being made now. By the time sign up will be up we would have roles and setup ready
oh sorry to hear that man had no idea. hope ur doing well by now, u aint gotta rush it.

i see so u have already decided whose in the game. makes sense to have the iconic ppl of WG even if they dont play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.