[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But then are Marimo, Light, and your own scroll all scum scrolls considering there isn't votes yet? You might actually have a vote I can't remember.
Fam, I have 2 votes for which I already gave my speculation on. I gave my reasons for Light over marimo in those 2 posts.

It's not a wolfy post if I'm pointing out what I think, Dest. I could be wrong, but the possibility of scum opening all their scrolls is higher than town.

Also, Ryu and SanjiStronger are voting for me. I assume one of you opened my scroll. But whoever opened Marimo's and Light's might be scum, cause then, where are their votes?

You possibly can't tell me that you, as town, opened up the scrolls of Marimo and Light and then decided to sheep a Nat, TACy and Flower vote when it was obvious, before the scrolls were going to be opened, that these three were going up for a lynch.

In that case, you simply opened Marimo's and Light's scroll to see if their votes would gain traction which is scum motivated.
Unless, of course, scum are so confident and brazen that they opened up their scum mates' scrolls and knew that they wouldn't be lynched. In which case that would be dumb since Ripped flipping town actually makes Light look quite suspicious.

In this regard, I town read Light here just because he's up there.

So here’s a theory on at least one of our silenced players.

First I’ll post a screenshot of the WU:

Ok. So I think we know:

Lind = Savage.
Savage ate a DF.
Lind hinted that he has a silence because of the DF.

I tried to figure out what DF could silence someone. The obvious is Corazón’s fruit, which literally is centered around that. But I think it’s more likely that the silence is a side effect of the fruit rather than the main feature.

I think the fruit Lind ate was Moria’s and the WU backs it up i think. Moria’s fruit steals shadows and the person who has their shadow stolen dies if they get hit by sunlight.

I think Lind stole someone’s shadow and they can’t talk now because it’s daytime and they have to stick to the shadows now.

Lind seemed to indicate he silenced Ekko. Which could make Ekko the Young Man if the thing stolen from him in the WU was his shadow.

Flower and Anon were either silenced by someone else or faking because Lind didn’t have the fruit yet.
Lind is gabbing away, though?

Vote lynch Nat.

It’s hard to think Scum would be so stubborn about this. Only makes sense if what they did was incriminating and they are afraid to say it or lie about it (because of Flower) but we don’t trust Flower anyway so would probably take awhile to figure out it was a lie.

As much as I distrust Nat, drawing such negative attention by refusing to claim, even make a false one, is odd for Scum I’d think.
People withhold information for various reasons, especially claims. I've mentioned before that if I never had to claim in a Mafia game again, I'd be happy. I don't think Nat's refusal to share who she potentially Role Blocked is necessarily AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.