• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
This is a lie. How could you forget about this game when we have been getting notifications. I have caught so many scum players who say this sentence.
I was playing the other game. But okay.

And you think you caught another scum now?

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
In my mind asking for a claim cause someone has votes on them and fishing are two different things. One you do in the open, the other one you try to do in a way ppl dont notice. But are you really blind to how he has been fishing? I should look up my post where I point it out with his quotes.
It looked like you, @Fruitji , and @Ekkologix have all been fishing at one point or another. But I consider it especially suspicious when someone accuses someone of something they are currently engaged in. This post especially raised flags:
I care for his claim, but not for his wagon. Is that unheard of?
You straight up said you didnโ€™t think Fruitji was Town multiple times, but yet you still didnโ€™t care for his wagon lol?

I am not sure yet. I think they are both scum. You raise some good points tho
Because they act like it, fruitji is super weird. And ekko has a fishing rod longer than the great wall of china
Town should defend itself, claim and be useful, you are none of these things
If you flip town then I would actually consider your play throwing
You thought he was probably Scum but were only interested in him claiming?

So claim

I haven't seen a single good point out of you, so explain why this is nonsensical?
I might have missed that, care to repeat it for me
And it isnโ€™t even like you said you changed your mind. It looks like you doubled down on them being scum here yet still didnโ€™t want to lynch either of them:
That's what I think. I simply didn't care for the wagon enough to vote on it yet. And I believe we still have 20 or so hours^^. The votes I made were for different things upcoming. I am definitely rusty tho, I admit to that much
Also this kind of statement makes it feel like you just didnโ€™t want to vote so as to not generate any push back when you use not voting for someone as a defense:
I never voted you, I am not sure what your problem with me is?

And you went back on what you said and actually started playing?

O my, someone corrected my non-native English, I am DYING of shame

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
No. But I don't care of the status message.
It's just to give an new argument to make the difference between me and Hayumi, as we both claim miller.
Kaeya is most likely a town role and should be in the game imo. He was also considered an anti hero or something. So the miller claim makes sense I guess.

Unvote

You straight up said you didnโ€™t think Fruitji was Town multiple
Not getting townvibes from someone and wanting to lynch them are two different things. I cared for them getting over themselves and actually contributing.

You thought he was probably Scum but were only interested in him claiming?
But I didn't discount them being town. I didn't like their play but had doubts

And it isnโ€™t even like you said you changed your mind. It looks like you doubled down on them being scum here yet still didnโ€™t want to lynch either of them:
I haven't changed my mind. i simply didn't believe he was our best bet. And I dont know especially with what he claimed. Rej says it could be a genuine flavour claim. I agree with it. Also, it's a strong role we don't wanna mislynch. I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt til d2

Also this kind of statement makes it feel like you just didnโ€™t want to vote so as to not generate any push back wh
I got annoyed by his accusing behaviour when I wasnt even on his wagon. And for not creating any pushback I have a disagreed with far too many players. Tell me why I would put my neck out like that for a lot of different people, if I was sccum and trying to blend in?

Iโ€™ve already explained that
1. Iโ€™m purposely being careful with my reads and not rushing to conclusions
2. I donโ€™t care what other people think, Iโ€™m just trying not to fuck up and
3. I donโ€™t blame you since this is your first game with me anyways, but I also intentionally say at the start of the game that I will be switching up my play style from my previous game.

Also โ€ฆ I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s just me but these reads donโ€™t quite land as real โ€ฆ I think itโ€™s cause thereโ€™s 2 fairly easy reads (night and prof) that are pretty much consensus anyway, but heโ€™s gone to lengths to explain them

And then 2 reads on Nat and Zem (about whom I have no idea) that are just โ€˜seems townโ€™

But then nothing about other players who have been very active and have a body of play to dig into?
Define โ€œlengthsโ€ to explain? My entire posts was smaller then the one Iโ€™m quoting. I gave like one line for each of that lmao. The reason I town read Nat is because Iโ€™ve played countless games with her, and I think this is town Nat.

Define โ€œlengthsโ€ to explain? My entire posts was smaller then the one Iโ€™m quoting. I gave like one line for each of that lmao. The reason I town read Nat is because Iโ€™ve played countless games with her, and I think this is town Nat.
Thatโ€™s literally all there is to it. Also I think Zem is town because of gut feeling. I donโ€™t feel the need to elaborate extensively when I myself donโ€™t have that much reasoning behind something

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
But I didn't discount them being town. I didn't like their play but had doubts
You straight up said โ€œthatโ€™s what I thinkโ€ when @Ekkologix asked if you thought they were Scum. Thatโ€™s not a lack of Town vibes. Itโ€™s a straight up accusation.

didnt u say both me and fuji are scum why r u completely avoiding our wagons @MistyCatGoddess
That's what I think. I simply didn't care for the wagon enough to vote on it yet. And I believe we still have 20 or so hours^^. The votes I made were for different things upcoming. I am definitely rusty tho, I admit to that much
Now I have to decide if youโ€™re Town who says and means two different things or if youโ€™re Scum who canโ€™t keep their story straight.

You straight up said โ€œthatโ€™s what I thinkโ€ when @Ekkologix asked if you thought they were Scum. Thatโ€™s not a lack of Town vibes. Itโ€™s a straight up accusation.

Now I have to decide if youโ€™re Town who says and means two different things or if youโ€™re Scum who canโ€™t keep their story straight.
Good luck with that. I do admit I have been inconsistent this game. But as I have said in a precious post I do believe my lynch would give you guys much to work with, so in that sense I am good with it. I would obs still like to play a little longer. Please look out for the ppl who didn't join the wagon as it happened, but kept quiet and were good with it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Vote Count - 3

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> *
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat
Hayumi: *
Tobi: UB
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty
Dragomir: Fuji -> *
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi
Zem: UB
Juliet: Misty
Rayleigh-sama: Misty
Underworld Broker: LM

Misty - 7
Hayumi/UB - 2
Cal/Nat/LM/Fuji - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Okay guys I read almost 100 pages I'm off now, Have a nice day!

Vote lynch MistyCatGoddess
Hayumi hasnt even placed a vote yet, how is this possible

Vote lynch Hayumi

Gonna nail my colours to the wall, think this is a better shout than Misty
yeah cools.
vote lynch Hayumi

Thatโ€™s literally all there is to it. Also I think Zem is town because of gut feeling. I donโ€™t feel the need to elaborate extensively when I myself donโ€™t have that much reasoning behind something
but you understand that these can easily be explained as TMI reads from my perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.