Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brah I’m literaly done answering wuestions about it. It’s not mechanical. Trust me or don’t. At this point I’m moving on I’m sorry it’s really not worth it

D

Dragomir

Brah I’m literaly done answering wuestions about it. It’s not mechanical. Trust me or don’t. At this point I’m moving on I’m sorry it’s really not worth it
It's 100% worth it. Your reluctance to reveal makes me want to come at you even more. I don't understand why a townie does not want to reveal something they have on another player that makes them think they are town. It's not just any player, it's a player who has been heavily suspected so far in the game. Make that make sense.

It's 100% worth it. Your reluctance to reveal makes me want to come at you even more. I don't understand why a townie does not want to reveal something they have on another player that makes them think they are town. It's not just any player, it's a player who has been heavily suspected so far in the game. Make that make sense.
It’s not but again you are only one. Others seem good with my word. I’m serious last post from me discussing it. Trying to be nice here

Okay it’s way past my bed time. I need to crash soon. I’ll have to decide what I think about this Drago v Nick thing and connect all the hypothetical dots while I’m counting sheep lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
D2 Vote Count - 2

Natalija: LM -> Drago
TheAncientCent: Mel -> Drago
Lord Melkor: Nick
Underworld Broker: Wris
Rej: Drago
MistyCatGodess: Lord Melkor -> *
Ekkologix: Rej -> Wris -> Drago -> Misty -> Tobi -> Xlaw
T-pein: Rej -> Wris -> Misty -> Tobi -> Xlaw
Nick: LM -> Drago -> Xlaw
Fruiji: Misty
Dr_Professor: Misty -> Xlaw
Destroya: Tobi -> Wris
Dragomir: Wris

Xlaw - 4
Wris/Drago - 3
Misty/Nick - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes

Okay, so are we pushing this @MistyCatGoddess lynch?

Vote lynch Misty.
Vote Lynch Tobi

Anyone care to join?
i really dont wanna put down any of these double roles. they sound too good. If anyone else has a role like these double roles and you are town by lord please come though and say so. This is like the best time to cop a role here. I feel like my theory is panning out though with the double town roles atm and i like it.

Unvote

you safe for now drago
we r gna just let misty and tris get away like that :tchpepe:

[vote lynch tobi]

down for tobi over drago

join @T-Pein™
aight

[vote lynch tobi]
Then I’m going xlaw for now based on Juliet scum read and the noncommittal play by xlaw atm. I just think the other claims and roles aren’t as good a lynch. And I don’t see tobi as high a lynch candidate since I got nothing on him.

vig please shoot an inactive

vote lynch xlaw
Vote Lynch Wris

All aboard!
im off to sleep

[vote lynch xlaw]
I mean I guess
[vote lynch xlaw]

D

Dragomir

It’s not but again you are only one. Others seem good with my word. I’m serious last post from me discussing it. Trying to be nice here
@Dr_Professor83 @Destroya why are you guys okay with Nick's word? Are you not at least a bit curious over what he has on Misty that makes him town read her? What do y'all think of what I'm saying here:

@Dr_Professor83 @Destroya why are you guys okay with Nick's word? Are you not at least a bit curious over what he has on Misty that makes him town read her? What do y'all think of what I'm saying here:
Like I said, I kind of Town read Nick at this point and I personally feel that Juliet was scummier than Misty. I went after both of them in D1, but Misty's claim and there being posts of theirs that I thought were Town, made me drop them back to null. I've always been Juliet over Misty this game so Nick's claim I guess is helpful to lynch Juliet/Xlaw, but it's not like I 100 trust him, however, I don't want to fish or make him claim when he doesn't.

Like I said, I kind of Town read Nick at this point and I personally feel that Juliet was scummier than Misty. I went after both of them in D1, but Misty's claim and there being posts of theirs that I thought were Town, made me drop them back to null. I've always been Juliet over Misty this game so Nick's claim I guess is helpful to lynch Juliet/Xlaw, but it's not like I 100 trust him, however, I don't want to fish or make him claim when he doesn't have to.

It’s less about being okay with Nick’s word and more so having higher priorities. If we get one of the people I want lynched then their flips will inform my opinion on Nick.

If Xlaw flips Town then we push Nick hard and make him tell us because it’s going to make Misty look real bad.

D

Dragomir

This whole thing is a pressing matter that I think needs to be talked about. I feel like I'm on the right path and I'm not gonna get off this path until I'm proven wrong.

@Nick you said that you town read Misty cause of reads as well. Is her doctor claim the only reason? It's all I've seen you talk about for your support towards her. You even said here that you'd go null on her as your read.
its not that i dont scum read her or not. The main part from what i understand is that she was scumread early day 1 when i wasnt around. Since then she hasnt done anything like at all. So would go null. I already gave scum reads. I just prefer her protective role.
So what changed?

Would like to point out how silly it sounds I’d go so far out of my way to defend misty and push xlaw for xlaw to flip town which would make myself scummy. My push on xlaw is unrelated to misty really other then other people D1 scum read on both.

like the logic doesn’t stand. Now if misty flips sc that’s a complete different thing. I’ll be baffled and then you can scum push me.
Xlaw flipping town? Ehh we can deal with that if we get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.