Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rej cuz hes jean and i got sent a chat of ppl saying jean is shady so .. unless its fake which i dont think it is
misty cuz she was the other wagon other than wris but then suddenly EVERYONE went for wris and it was smooth sailing lynch
x cuz ive played with him before and hes acting way different than usual, plus hes like tryna accuse ppl but doesnt have a valid reason to
I'm curious as to what my meta is in your eyes and how I'm acting differently than usual? And who am I accusing?

I'm not in love with him this game. I think he's done the following:

1. I still have a deep gut feeling of Ekko vs Fuji contained scum. I don't like how it developed and I don't like how they both dropped it as well. This was the first of two times Ekko switched things up a bit after being called out. He also started becoming more of the center of attention when someone said he was more likely to do that when he was Town.

2. A lot of his posts have made me react in a way where I have thought either that the post could cause paranoia, panic, or confusion. Those aren't three great characteristics to elicit when you're Town.

3. Him claiming to be a Noble character and that he has a Frame-type Immune passive right after Conq did and there was discussion on how there are six noble characters, did not sit well with me. I brought it up at the time and after that that would be a super convenient claim for scum to slip into.

4. When me, Ekko, and Fuji were all forced to target each other, I did not like how he targeted himself. It felt like an easy way to escape being caught in a lie.

5. I don't know how great of an effort he's made game-solving (I know he'll disagree with me). I think he's been opportune with his pushes and votes. He gets no credit for the UWU lynch and Indie-hunting is a great way for Wolf to be productive. I thought his insistence that Wris wasn't a great lynch felt a bit like TMI. Considering how I feel about Mafia killing Nick and Nick saying Misty was good, I feel like Ekko's push on her hasn't been great.

These are some of the things that make me quite wary of @Ekkologix at the moment. I want to know what others think as well.
I pretty much agree with everything you’ve said here.

I still feel like there is scum between Fruitji & @Ekkologix . I know Fruitji “confirmed you” but that could be TMI. I don’t like how he got way more active asking people if they were Town after @TheAncientCenturion talked about lie detect. I also don’t like how long it took him to find the statement he lie detected on you but maybe he really was just busy with that plane stuff. He hasn’t done much scum hunting from what I remember, but that could also be because of irl stuff idk.

Then there’s the fact that we have an ungodly number of RBs in this game, 3 of which are effectively jailors (I know I’m a cummuter which is different but we all RB & Protect).

But I also agree with everything you said about @Ekkologix so I still not 100% sure who the Scum is between them. But my gut tells me it’s there.

My vote is on @ALI! rn for dodging the Town question but we may need to actually resolve this thing with Fruitji/Ekko despite how much @T-Pein™ will hate it.

I pretty much agree with everything you’ve said here.

I still feel like there is scum between Fruitji & @Ekkologix . I know Fruitji “confirmed you” but that could be TMI. I don’t like how he got way more active asking people if they were Town after @TheAncientCenturion talked about lie detect. I also don’t like how long it took him to find the statement he lie detected on you but maybe he really was just busy with that plane stuff. He hasn’t done much scum hunting from what I remember, but that could also be because of irl stuff idk.

Then there’s the fact that we have an ungodly number of RBs in this game, 3 of which are effectively jailors (I know I’m a cummuter which is different but we all RB & Protect).

But I also agree with everything you said about @Ekkologix so I still not 100% sure who the Scum is between them. But my gut tells me it’s there.

My vote is on @ALI! rn for dodging the Town question but we may need to actually resolve this thing with Fruitji/Ekko despite how much @T-Pein™ will hate it.
These are about my thoughts for Fuji as well. The only thing he has going for him that MIGHT help is that we know that Night Raid's ability failed on Ekko so there is some sort of verification of Fuji's Jailer. However, if you and Rej have abilities that are similar, he could be the Wolf equivalent of you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.