NightRaid: Melkor
Ekkologix: Melkor
Dr_Professor: Melkor
DynaMight: Melkor
T-Pein: Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker: Lord Melkor

LM - 11
Melon - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes, or missed anyone.

Votes are locked!

> n1 : used my voyeur on dest but the action failed because prof commuted dest.
> n2 : used my voyeur on ekko. the result was action failed. figured that's cause he put up his cryo defenses that night since he claimed that.
> n4 : used my voyeur on prof. apparently he was role blocked. not sure what happened because i couldve been redirected as well.
tbh it doesnt make much sense to fail 2 nights straight, unless you've been targeted both night

here is what voyuer does "
The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (protection, investigation, etc), but not who did it.

Voyeurs can be
"

tbh it doesnt make much sense to fail 2 nights straight, unless you've been targeted both night

here is what voyuer does "
The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (protection, investigation, etc), but not who did it.

Voyeurs can be
"
n1 one makes sense, a commuted target is basically out of the game right? Then I don't think Conq would have got a result.

N2 confuses me too tho. Maybe @Ekkologix can tell us if it makes sense in his eyes?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
A Tinkerer's Ruin

@Lord Melkor [Dottore] has been lynched.

You are Dottore

[Passive - Ruthless Nature] Dottore has little regard for human life, as such any faction kill performed by him is janitored.

[Active - Ruin Guard] Dottore has a Ruin Guard research lab where he experiments on his subordinates and humans. Every night he may send a Ruin Guard to a target and investigate them. He will find out their entire role.

[Active - Ruin Guard 2] He may send a ruin guard to a target to role block them for the phase.

[Active - Ruin Guard 3] Dottore may send a Ruin Guard to two targets to bus drive them.

[Active - Ruin Guard 4] He may frame a player of his choice, making them appear [Guilty] and/or changing their flavor name on flavor checks.

[Active - An Avid Tinkerer] Dottore loves tinkering with old items, bodies or ruins. It's..... a personal passion. He can alter the role of a player that is going to die, be it his own faction or not, and change what appears in the write up. [1-shot]

Eliminate all threats to Mafia.
Someone has been converted.

It is now Night 5. You have 22 hours to send in your actions.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The Trusted Aid's Slumber

@Night Raid [Kaeya] has been killed.
You are Kaeya

[Passive - Untruthful] Kaeya is a notorious liar and often uses it to manipulate his targets for his own gains and rarely cares about the methods as much as the result. As such he investigates [Guilty]

[Active - Never Ending Performance] Each night, you may activate one of these 2 abilities:
---[Active - Sadist Watcher] Kaeya is drawn to negative emotions and seeks pleasure in seeing the hesitation in his allies and enemies' eyes. Each night, he can watch a player and see who visits them.
---[Active - Trusted Aid] Kaeya is a strategic thinker known for being able to solve intractable problems. Each night, he may target a player and learn who they visit.

[Active - Value Conflict] Kaeya enjoys putting people into high-stress situations and challenging their values. He may bus drive 2 targets of his choice.

[Elemental Skill: Cryo] You may role block the first visitor to you each night. [2-shot]

Eliminate all threats to Town
It is now Day 6. You have 30 hours to discuss.

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So, a few things:

Hosts confirmed to me that if a faction is eliminated, this will not be confirmed. Due to the presence of a kill, I'm guessing the Mafia are not eliminated, but if this came from Town it should probably be claimed at this point.

I have been Poisoned, again. This time around, it is a 48-hour Poisoning, as opposed to a 24-hour one, meaning I have the next two cycles before I succumb to death's sweet embrace. Heals will be appreciated.

It's time to get to brass tacks:

@ConquistadoR
@T-Pein™
@QueenEmilia

All three of you should claim your character at this point. Not your role. Let me be clear - this is not because you're otherwise scum-read. We need to unravel flavour here, because as it stands, we have a scum featuring Fatui Harbingers and... Jean? It doesn't quite add up, as anyone with flavour knowledge will confirm. Your three flavour claims may help piece this together, because right now the possibilities in play are that Mafia has a recruiting ability, and recruited Jean, Jean being scum was a fake writeup, or that the flavour of this game is taking a very liberal spin on the characters. There may be more possibilities that I haven't yet thought of. Please play ball here, I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd rather not be forced to re-evaluate the whole game state because a few players won't claim their character when it's beneficial to do so. If you have any concerns about doing so, please raise them, because I believe I can address most if not all of them. Thank you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.