[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
All ik is that rej and ratched teamed up to get rid of me bc im on tpeins side. And they dont want sera to get lynched. That seems a lil bit sus to me.
Have you caught up to the thread yet? This seems like a good bit of narrative twisting.

You initially claimed that you find Sera scummy after reading 7 pages. Sera didn't even post anything for the first 7 pages.
You then said you are sheeping T-Pein.
And then they voted you to get some content out of you by pressuring you but you don't seem to care about gamesolving nor explaining your actions and defending yourself.
That doesn't mean they are saving Sera lol.

We know SG is in the game, we know it is used to kill Holcruxes, we know the sword can be picked up by other - can mafia use it? Or someone not from Gryf?

We know Elder Wand is very important in the story, same level as SG i would say. It can also be transfered but in a different way. Who has the EW? Dumbledore.or the one that shall not be named?

And the biggest reason why talk about set up is to get reaction from.players you can further discuss while at the same.time.unravel the game

Not.talk about some TSA majority of players here have no clue what the hell is causing confusiom as we have seen so far

So dont accuse me of shifting the talk to comfusing subjects
You think that there are going to be multiple artifacts in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.