[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. After several assessment, Rej claim is pretty convenient. Let's stick to Rej guys. Dummy will give us plenty of information. And besides, Sera's case was purely lame ass and I think scum is buying the same sentiment from yesterday's lynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean assuming Voldemort is mafia, anything he knows he will share with his team in all likelihood, there doesn’t need to be some telepathic Connection between us to justify sharing information

The track and kill? I didn’t track anyone, you did???

you’re saying I could have an anti tracking poisoner passive now? Come on man
I’m sorry, I didn’t read anything after the bold text, but you’re saying this shit and calling ME crazy in the same breath??:eeke:

I’m sorry, I didn’t read anything after the bold text, but you’re saying this shit and calling ME crazy in the same breath??:eeke:
I mean there’s a teeny tiny chance he’s an indy - after all he doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself (and I guess nagini)

but yes, I’m assuming he’s mafia. I’m assuming you are too, therefore what’s the problem

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean there’s a teeny tiny chance he’s an indy - after all he doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself (and I guess nagini)

but yes, I’m assuming he’s mafia. I’m assuming you are too, therefore what’s the problem
OMG, U S!! :kriwhat:

Anyway, while the indie part could maybe, possibly end up true, I doubt one of the most reviled villains in world fiction wouldn’t be a full bad guy in this game.
Post automatically merged:

Can somebody sane chime in please

I think Grammaton and Rej are scum. Rej being the weaker role.

Rej is experienced enough to not come up with such a stupid defense. Why didn't he just pick one of the inactives instead of me? Why does he think lying about bus driving with the prime vig target was a good idea? Seems he really wanted to secure a wagon on me to save Grammaton.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What exactly? I am at the Autumn carnival in my city so i am not 100% in this
> Gambit saw Rej using the Diadem during N1.
> Rej claims that he's Fleur and he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix.

But why would one BD themselves with the primary vig target going into N1?
Someone's lying since the person who's using the Diadem to cause this fire is probably scum.
And also is Fleur a possible fake claim role given to scum by the hosts?

Today is gonna be rough I’m sorry we are celebrating st patty’s day in sept lol I’ll be spotty. But I feel like at this point sera or Rej seems like an obvious choice to pursue.

I don’t understand why Rej would bus herself with sera who was suspsected pretty easily? So I’d lean Rej over sera atm. Until we get something further I’ll keep my vote here.

vote lynch Rej

Someone's lying since the person who's using the Diadem to cause this fire is probably scum.
Today is gonna be rough I’m sorry we are celebrating st patty’s day in sept lol I’ll be spotty. But I feel like at this point sera or Rej seems like an obvious choice to pursue.

I don’t understand why Rej would bus herself with sera who was suspsected pretty easily? So I’d lean Rej over sera atm. Until we get something further I’ll keep my vote here.

vote lynch Rej
Exactly this.
I've done such fake claim in the past which btw allowed me to win the game so I basically had the visual why Rej would fabricate such defense.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not a fan of any of these wagons to be perfectly honest. Rej's claim to have busdriven himself with Sera leaves something to be desired, but if it were a fake I'd expect Rej to come up with something better than that to be quite honest. As for Sera, I've already said why I think he's Town - stubborn, unhelpful, but town. We really can't afford to keep rehashing this though.

May we have a vote count please @Rhea @Flower

You are relying on an Indie?

Nagini attacks multiple people throughout the series and, again, is literally a vessel for the greatest evil in the wizarding world, you’re taking her role too lightly and I think it’s because you ARE Nagini. I understand my information is limited, but here’s what I know - I tracked you, you visited Destroya, and it ended with his death and me being poisoned. Lot could have happened to bring us here, but Occam’s razor is screaming in my face right now and your scrambling defense over the last few hours isn’t making me feel less confident about this theory.
You don't make the ideal Townie to poison D1, so i can't apprehend why they would specifically target you. This Nagini thing in that regard make sense, it was poisonous anyone who touched it n can kill.

But i don't think scum would know Harry D1, establish a link, not kill Harry D1. There's got to be more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.