[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not claim any flavour...
I role blocked him and no janitor and second kill happened this night phase..
Hmmm hmmmm hmmm I like this move. But like I said he claimed Ginny and knew who I was, only problem there.

also saw someone say something about one of the hocruxes being destroyed was a possibility of the janitor ability

Hmmm hmmmm hmmm I like this move. But like I said he claimed Ginny and knew who I was, only problem there.

also saw someone say something about one of the hocruxes being destroyed was a possibility of the janitor ability
He was seen visiting Destroya last night . And Deatroya was janitored.

I role block him tonight..And there is no janitor and second kill in this phase.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Only one player was janitored , so we can manage with it for now.

No janitor killed this phase...That's why need claim from Alibaba
Maybe Gram/Alibaba declined to act because they thought I would track them again last night…but yeah, seeing them visit Destroya right before he was janitored has yet to really be explained past Gram’s claim that was anything but airtight.
@Xlaw you were asking Alibaba start of this day phase did you caught him doing something shady?
Ginny Weasly shouldn't have any kills much less super Kill, do you have any info on this?
Assuming he’s actually Ginny…

We need ability claim from him...He need to explain what ability he has..
I don't remember Ginny having invest type abilities..
She had some really strong offensive abilities

I’m good for the ability claim. Already outed himself anyway might as well. I just can’t see him not being Ginny after yesterday fiasco really.
The biggest reason to believe he was Ginny is that we didn’t think mafia would start out knowing who Harry was. But if mafia can’t or won’t kill him anyway then that no longer carries the same weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.