[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn he subbed out, can't even ask why he didn't vote Rej.
For record he n Ratchet had Rej townie since D1. Whether good or bad.

Do you guys think scums voted Rej easily knowing lynch would fail, or they knew we might think that way and tried resisting voting Rej anyway?
There's also second possibility, scums didn't start the fire. Malfoy did. But Rej behavior made it pretty obvious imo he knew Lynch would fail. So it's mute.
I think both things happened, just focus on who was not making sense last phase. In either case even if scum knew Rej was unlynchable they knew he would lose horcuxes and so they wouldve tried to steer away from him. Especially early on in the phase when things werent as set in stone.

Even if the kill failed It’s possible it still destroyed some of the horrocruxes.
It can't be failed and destroy horocrux the same time.
This is not Reg game with multiple life's..From what we have seen , when we lynched or attack Rej his items get destroyed .
In this case all those items actually protect him and equivalent to life may be..

If we are talking about SoG , then it was soley meant to destroy horecrux. And that attack didn't failed , since two horecrux got destroyed.

Also Grama said he has invest ability , later said it is related to claim. He never elaborate it further ..Or i should bluntly say , he was not sure what to claim and was buying time..
So far all flavors has ability related to lore, i don't remember Ginny having Invest ability.

Also why will anyone attack Dyna who hinted Draco and we were expecting him being Indi. Unless scums knows more.

Anyways , who else you guys sus , so I can reread their interaction. I've kinda wrapped in Grama , Sera and Rej only

So the tinfoil of the day is gram is mafia (janitor) who hinted I was town because they know I’m Harry already from what they were told by host. He was caught visiting dest who was killed and janitored and then he outed himself as Ginny who could have been dest janitored role and claimed it. Then was blocked tonight by xlaw and there was no janitored kill.

therefore we think mafia always knew I was Harry to use to their advantage and gram is actually mafia janitor.

I say this isn’t the worst idea I’ve heard and could be very plausible
I mean you are a a horcrux are you not?

Status
Not open for further replies.